jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Dear {insert pigeonhole here} Student:
    I am going to define you by your stereotype, single you out, and then reinforce those stereotypes by falling attention to them. Additionally, if you have broken Federal laws, I will aid and abet, because this Government School doesn't follow its own government's laws (weird right? I know!).

Why do "professionals" feel the need to bring Social Justice into their profession? I would be fired on the spot if I posted signs like that anywhere near where I worked. I do my job, do it damn well, and then post my "opinions" on INGO, where they belong! :laugh:

I approve of this message. :thumbsup:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Lefty virtue-signaling.

I wouldn't make it long as a teacher at all. I'd have absolutely no tolerance for this horse-****.

Oh, and apparently "go **** yourselves" white males.

Yep. that's totally virtue signaling. I'm surprised she--we all know it's a "she"--hasn't choked on all that virtue.

I think I would tell my kid to take a piece of paper and write "Dear white male students, **** you." and stick it to the wall under the others. It would be worth the expulsion.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well, Conway knows what a red herring is.
    I wonder how many people actually believe that trump wasn't mocking that guy's disability. Find me someone who thinks Trump wasn't mocking a disability, and I'll show you a fanboi unable to accept any criticism of "their guy."

"All of this for a damn flag?" < ring any bells?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, Conway knows what a red herring is.
    I wonder how many people actually believe that trump wasn't mocking that guy's disability. Find me someone who thinks Trump wasn't mocking a disability, and I'll show you a fanboi unable to accept any criticism of "their guy."

"All of this for a damn flag?" < ring any bells?

Okay, so we've identified each other's hypocrisy. Seems like that's not going anywhere.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm thinking more of... "Take your award Ms. Streep, and sit the F down. Don't you guys know we're tired of being preached down to?"

Streep said, "Disrespect invites disrespect, violence incites violence. When the powerful use their position to bully others we all lose."

I completely agree. So what about the bullies on the left who've been mass shaming everyone they don't agree with? Is it right to call EVERY Trump voter a racist or bigot? No. But they do it because that gives them the moral authority to do violence against dissent. And that's exactly what happened with the BLM kidnapping.

So I have to agree with Conway for bringing that into the discussion.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Streep said, "Disrespect invites disrespect, violence incites violence. When the powerful use their position to bully others we all lose."

I completely agree. So what about the bullies on the left who've been mass shaming everyone they don't agree with? Is it right to call EVERY Trump voter a racist or bigot? No. But they do it because that gives them the moral authority to do violence against dissent. And that's exactly what happened with the BLM kidnapping.

I did find that line hypocritical.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Streep and all those hollywood types can't find any of those bullies on the left.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Y'know after all the fuss about her Golden Globe speech I finally watched it and found the following;
    1) so many of her peers looked uncomfortable
    2) does she really think that Ohio, Florida, and New Jersey are foreign?
    3) Why does it matter about the birth certificates of actors when it is not a public office
    4) Now we are suddenly worried about bullying people in a lower station after 8 years of bitter clingers, lipstick on a pig, baseless accusations of racism, deplorables, and mockery by Hollywood?
    5) So is a free press the same one that finally overstepped their bounds, and were exposed for being political activists rather than reporters of fact?
    6) So glad she found the First Amendment and recognizes the importance that our Founding Fathers placed upon it. Can she and the rest of her ilk now do the same with the Second Amendment?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom