• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lelliott8

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2016
    Crawfordsville
    In reality, she was kicked out of the Boy Scouts because she was a girl.

An 8-year-old was kicked out of the Boy Scouts for being transgender

Also, any 8-year-old that thinks they're transgender is being influenced by their parents to think that way.
    Bingo. In my opinion, the parents are criminals for raising their child this way. These insane thoughts are likely to lead the child down a path of severe depression and self-mutilation. This is the one of the cruelest outcomes of the moral state of our society at the moment. It is widely accepted and encouraged for people who are mentally ill to mutilate themselves. We are to applaud them when doing so.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Bingo. In my opinion, the parents are criminals for raising their child this way. These insane thoughts are likely to lead the child down a path of severe depression and self-mutilation. This is the one of the cruelest outcomes of the moral state of our society at the moment. It is widely accepted and encouraged for people who are mentally ill to mutilate themselves. We are to applaud them when doing so.

I have, for many years, been acquainted with a young man who, when we first met, was a little girl. Quite a "girly girl" as well. I also know the parents, and I know that they raised all three of their children with one thought that encompassed all of what the kids were taught: You can be anything you want to be when you grow up.

Today, there's a meme that addresses that thought, making fun of it :rolleyes: rather than celebrating it as the empowering idea it is.

Some time before age 13, the then-young girl started seeing things that didn't agree with what her mind and that basic premise said. All of a sudden, there were breasts there, and the developments that accompanied the maturation allowing for the bearing of children. This child started becoming withdrawn and very different from the happy child she had been. Somewhere along the way, about 12 or 13, she told her parents for the first time, that the person inside did not match the body outside. Fortunately, the parents were in a position to get their child the counseling that identified what was going on and began the process of gender reassignment. He now lives quite well as a young man, happy and healthy, and he is well-accepted in his field and in his family and in his circle of friends.

So I ask you: Exactly what crime have the parents committed? Loving their child? Giving all of their children the support and acceptance as they are?

I don't know if the young man I'm speaking of felt like this at 8. I can say without a doubt that the parents did not influence nor even know about this until it was dropped in their laps, and I know that his mother told me she had to put away all of the childhood pictures showing the little girl that was, because that person doesn't exist anymore. She was not particularly happy to do that, but did. No one is applauding, just accepting.

Blessings,
    Bill

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I have, for many years, been acquainted with a young man who, when we first met, was a little girl. Quite a "girly girl" as well. I also know the parents, and I know that they raised all three of their children with one thought that encompassed all of what the kids were taught: You can be anything you want to be when you grow up.

Today, there's a meme that addresses that thought, making fun of it :rolleyes: rather than celebrating it as the empowering idea it is.

Some time before age 13, the then-young girl started seeing things that didn't agree with what her mind and that basic premise said. All of a sudden, there were breasts there, and the developments that accompanied the maturation allowing for the bearing of children. This child started becoming withdrawn and very different from the happy child she had been. Somewhere along the way, about 12 or 13, she told her parents for the first time, that the person inside did not match the body outside. Fortunately, the parents were in a position to get their child the counseling that identified what was going on and began the process of gender reassignment. He now lives quite well as a young man, happy and healthy, and he is well-accepted in his field and in his family and in his circle of friends.

So I ask you: Exactly what crime have the parents committed? Loving their child? Giving all of their children the support and acceptance as they are?

I don't know if the young man I'm speaking of felt like this at 8. I can say without a doubt that the parents did not influence nor even know about this until it was dropped in their laps, and I know that his mother told me she had to put away all of the childhood pictures showing the little girl that was, because that person doesn't exist anymore. She was not particularly happy to do that, but did. No one is applauding, just accepting.

Blessings,
    Bill

Best post I have read in a while! Would rep, but have to spread it around a bit.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    15826019_1068256859964141_2066668375028618349_n.png

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Wait and see what and how fast the backlash hits in response to this. Sex with a minor is a crime. Even having a picture of it is a crime.

Adultery used to be a crime. Homosexual sex used to be a crime. It's coming. Roman Polanski is a saint to the progressive, Hollywood set. Prepubescent body types dominate high fashion modelling.

Of course there will be backlash....now. There is still backlash to homosexuality and used to be to adultery. Don't kid yourself.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Adultery used to be a crime. Homosexual sex used to be a crime. It's coming.

Of course there will be backlash....now.

I half-expected noted pederast Harry Reid to help lead the fight to normalizing it. But since he's gone... I guess the time wasn't right.

But yes, I do see a push for this in the future.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I half-expected noted pederast Harry Reid to help lead the fight to normalizing it. But since he's gone... I guess the time wasn't right.

But yes, I do see a push for this in the future.

Oh, I'm sure Harry is working it hard behind the scenes.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Lefty virtue-signaling.

I wouldn't make it long as a teacher at all. I'd have absolutely no tolerance for this horse-****.

Oh, and apparently "go **** yourselves" white males.

8m6laiM.png

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Dear {insert pigeonhole here} Student:
    I am going to define you by your stereotype, single you out, and then reinforce those stereotypes by falling attention to them. Additionally, if you have broken Federal laws, I will aid and abet, because this Government School doesn't follow its own government's laws (weird right? I know!).

Why do "professionals" feel the need to bring Social Justice into their profession? I would be fired on the spot if I posted signs like that anywhere near where I worked. I do my job, do it damn well, and then post my "opinions" on INGO, where they belong! :laugh:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Why do "professionals" feel the need to bring Social Justice into their profession? I would be fired on the spot if I posted signs like that anywhere near where I worked. I do my job, do it damn well, and then post my "opinions" on INGO, where they belong! :laugh:

And judging by the other stuff on the wall, it looks like a Middle or High School science class. This isn't even a college.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom