The Insane "Social Justice" Thread pt V...The Insanity is Insane.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    :rofl: They literally dress like clowns.
    I can’t believe you’re not taking them seriously! These fine people worked hard for their convoluted degrees. Just in their practical field work, their internships alone…how many hours did they work to learn to be the productive citizens I’m sure they will be? They probably had to spend hours, if not weeks of protesting, blocking roadways, occupying government office buildings, accosting people (just trying to get through their days) to complete that work…and you laugh at them?

;)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I can’t believe you’re not taking them seriously! These fine people worked hard for their convoluted degrees. Just in their practical field work, their internships alone…how many hours did they work to learn to be the productive citizens I’m sure they will be? They probably had to spend hours, if not weeks of protesting, blocking roadways, occupying government office buildings, accosting people (just trying to get through their days) to complete that work…and you laugh at them?

;)
    But. In my defense, it’s my lived experience not to take people seriously who look like clowns. Instead of assuming they’re what they look like, should I just treat them like we’re supposed to do for pronouns? We’re not supposed to assume gender, so should I ask, “hey, are you a clown?” I’d hate to misidentify them.

Seems to me that would be consistent.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    But. In my defense, it’s my lived experience not to take people seriously who look like clowns. Instead of assuming they’re what they look like, should I just treat them like we’re supposed to do for pronouns? We’re not supposed to assume gender, so should I ask, “hey, are you a clown?” I’d hate to misidentify them.

Is this racist? This sounds racist to me.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Laughing all the way to an entire company being out of work.
    One of these "programs" will surely the bullet that put it out of our misery, I keep thinking. So far, it's just kind of like that scene from The Holy Grail where the knight keeps getting parts cut off and keeps trying to fight.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

Some clowns you have to take seriously.;)

8acbd36e527f87df926f89ef2df073ed.jpg

Top Bottom