The Insane "Social Justice" Thread pt V...The Insanity is Insane.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    If the military pulled out of Hawaii and tourists stopped going there, in a few years it would look like Haiti.

China would buy what parts that Japan hasn't, and then just take the rest once they got enough army over there. Sort of what they will do to the US west coast in time.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, we know where she is on the bell curve
    One other thing about the bell curve. It shows that on average, most people are average. :):

1716946737215.png

That peak is in the same spot for both male and female. On average we're equal.

But, in terms of distribution, there is a higher percent of the population of men that are smarter than average compared to women. On the flip side, a higher percent of the population of men are dumbasses that say things like "hold muh beer!" And, "I do." :):

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    One other thing about the bell curve. It shows that on average, most people are average. :):

View attachment 355692

That peak is in the same spot for both male and female. On average we're equal.

But, in terms of distribution, there is a higher percent of the population of men that are smarter than average compared to women. On the flip side, a higher percent of the population of men are dumbasses that say things like "hold muh beer!" And, "I do." :):

Gee.
    Thanks for explaining a bell curve to me.

:)

Top Bottom