• Status
    Not open for further replies.

TrueSeanamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana
    Are you sure? Because they're certainly driving me nuts. It's become "cool" to be gay or trans, or whatever and that's all on social media and MSM. If you're not a member of some "oppressed" group, then you're just not cool.
    That part should have been purple. My mistake. As you can see further down I say if it’s not grooming then it must be something environmental.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    But grooming and social pressures definitely aren’t making people go insane. What is it in the general population now? Like 20 or 25 percent of kids “identify as” some flavor of “lbgtqia2siwtfbbq+” it’s clearly not normal unless it’s as I said, grooming, or some sort of chemical or environmental product. Completely spitballing, but something in the food? Vaccine overload? Exposure to more and stronger radio waves from birth? Pesticides or herbicides in the air? I know Europe is a LOT more protective over what they will allow food makers to pump their products full of and what chemicals can be sprayed all over. And you don’t see this happening there.

Yeah, Europe's lefty SJW's are way more sophisticated than their colonialist counterparts.
    While American guys are claiming to be girls, so they can go scope out the scenery in the women's locker room, the über smart Europeans are gluing their body parts to roads, or just sitting in the streets, blocking (hopefully) traffic to call attention to the inane cause of "Just Stop Oil". Ironically, making cars and trucks burn much more fuel uselessly, due to their antics.
    As if life on this planet wouldn't revert to the (horrendous) standards of 150 years ago, without petroleum products.
    They have absolutely no clue what misery their life would be without oil.
    Yep...that's some braintrust there!

Last edited:

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Looters are no different than state....they never have enough of other people's property.

What's really bad is when the State either directly supports the Looters, or becomes the Looters themselves.

That's why it looks more and more like "Atlas Shrugged" every day that ZomBiden and The Human Vacuum are in office.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    What's really bad is when the State either directly supports the Looters, or becomes the Looters themselves.

That's why it looks more and more like "Atlas Shrugged" every day that ZomBiden and The Human Vacuum are in office.

It is nothing new under the sun.

TrueSeanamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana
    Yeah, Europe's lefty SJW's are way more sophisticated than their colonialist counterparts.
    While American guys are claiming to be girls, so they can go scope out the scenery in the women's locker room, the über smart Europeans are gluing their body parts to roads, or just sitting in the streets, blocking (hopefully) traffic to call attention to the inane cause of "Just Stop Oil". Ironically, making cars and trucks burn much more fuel uselessly, due to their antics.
    As if life on this planet wouldn't revert to the (horrendous) standards of 150 years ago, without petroleum products.
    They have absolutely no clue what misery their life would be without oil.
    Yep...that's some braintrust there!
    Never said Europe didn’t have their own commie infestation. But at least there this gay/gender nonsense isn’t a huge issue like it is here. I know in Britain “TERF’s” are pretty common. Basically taking the (obvious) stand that men are men and women are women, a man in a dress is a man no matter what he does to himself. Unfortunately they are also generally insane feminists too, but that’s at least slightly more logical than calling a man in a dress a woman.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Never said Europe didn’t have their own commie infestation. But at least there this gay/gender nonsense isn’t a huge issue like it is here. I know in Britain “TERF’s” are pretty common. Basically taking the (obvious) stand that men are men and women are women, a man in a dress is a man no matter what he does to himself. Unfortunately they are also generally insane feminists too, but that’s at least slightly more logical than calling a man in a dress a woman.
    Enemy of my enemy might be an ally in a sense but is still batshit crazy.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

TrueSeanamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana
    What a crock of sht.
    Saying Texas won't work with them.

Maybe if the Feds would DO THEIR JOBS
    Yep, red states need to tell the feds to shove it just like the blue states have done for decades starting with stuff like legal drugs and now a days “sanctuary cities”. Red states need to say “you aren’t performing your job of protecting our borders so we will protect them as we see fit”

There is no word that fits better than “invasion” for what is happening on our southern border. Over 5 million have been encountered by border patrol since Biden was placed in the Whitehouse. Who knows how many more than that slipped by the border patrol.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.