Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Huh? This wasn't just any wedding. He's a newspaper owner and former politician in England. Yeah, they had security.
    Like I said, for me Australian accent == nails on a chalkboard.

But this is the internet, so I don't need to be informed to comment! ;)

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The Pat Tillman award went to the group of trainers etc. that saved Damar Hamlin's life on the field. I don't know what they're talking about in that article.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Has anybody had any success at managing cookie preferences on the blaze.com web site? The site allows me to see my cookie settings, but not to change them. After seeing the personal data that the site collects, no way will I be spending any time there, even with an active tracker blocker. One would hope that an ostensibly conservative web site wouldn't participate in this ********, but I guess one would have to be incredibly naive to do so.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Has anybody had any success at managing cookie preferences on the blaze.com web site? The site allows me to see my cookie settings, but not to change them. After seeing the personal data that the site collects, no way will I be spending any time there, even with an active tracker blocker. One would hope that an ostensibly conservative web site wouldn't participate in this ********, but I guess one would have to be incredibly naive to do so.
    I can change mine.

Try deleting them and see if it lets you set them again

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    What browser are you using?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I think they were saying that Tillman was awarded the Ashe award posthumously sometime in the past. That's the confusion.
    Right.
    Pat Tillman received the Arthur Ashe Courage award in 2003. This award is given as part of the ESPYs. They are using this deserving award as a comparison to the crap awarding of the Arthur Ashe Courage award to the mostly female soccer players.

I don't see where the article says anything about the Pat Tillman Award - does not mention it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Right.
    Pat Tillman received the Arthur Ashe Courage award in 2003. This award is given as part of the ESPYs. They are using this deserving award as a comparison to the crap awarding of the Arthur Ashe Courage award to the mostly female soccer players.

I don't see where the article says anything about the Pat Tillman Award - does not mention it.
    Just confusion on my part (and coincidence) since I had just seen the story about the Pat Tillman award going to the training staff that saved Hamlin. At first I thought that's what they were going to be referring to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom