• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Imagine thinking like this. Or about this. Or anything related to this.

DkwjTO-V4AICJRK.jpg:small

You mean the idea that to be a true member of a community you were born into you have to "get your mind right" and give up independent thought?

...and that an unhinged person who's statements are all over the place and clearly has no integrity is to be respected because of who she opposes?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And if she was a white male Republican, she would be hounded to death and expected to commit ritual suicide for it after stepping down. Life would be over.

But since she's a minority democrat, a half-assed apology is sufficient and the party is OK with her to continue on.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Have you ever tried to put stuff in women’s pockets? My unholstered 9mm gat barely fits.

Oh I agree... my wife makes all of her own clothes... and her pockets are actually usable.

I don't know why women's pockets are so small. Seems like a million dollar industry to just make women's pants with big pockets.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Maybe, if women stopped buying those pants, lived off pants they already have, made their own, bought men's pants, etc... maybe someone would get the notice.

Just like the price.
    Seems like way more $$$ for the same pants.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Oh I agree... my wife makes all of her own clothes... and her pockets are actually usable.

I don't know why women's pockets are so small. Seems like a million dollar industry to just make women's pants with big pockets.

Duh... smaller hands!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Not all men's jeans pockets are created equally either. A few years ago, I bought some Wrangler Riggs jeans that were on sale at our local Orschelns farm store. Now those things have deep pockets.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by HoughMade
    ...so they know what pile of forms to start leafing through the next time they feel the need to blame a group of people for whatever is going wrong and find a solution thereto.

I mean, this is Germany, after all. Would you want your name on that form?

But will the solution be final? Wouldn't want to have do it all over again in 10 years. Or 1000.

Mmm, referencing Germany and discussing "final solutions". . . . .Maybe not the best of puns.:dunno:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I don’t know why it’s men that they’re blaming. The women’s fashion industry is not controlled by masculine people, let’s say. It ain’t like the jackhammer operator is designing women’s jeans with unusable pockets in his sexual fantasies, while hammering out chunks of concrete.

Not all men’s pants have great pockets either. When I shop for pants, I’m looking for pockets I can draw my Shield from smoothly. That really narrows the choices a lot.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It sounds like the comedian didn’t measure his jokes against his audience. But, crying and support from grief counselors? Yikes...

Yep, that means you have failed as a parent.

I mean, maybe if you were the chick and he groped your boobs on stage or ripped your top off in front of the audience, And also if you are a rape survivor who witnessed it and were triggered. But the general population shouldnt need counselors just because they witnessed something inappropriate.*

*This didnt happen as posted, just showing an example of when it WOULD be appropriate to need counselors. The story says the guy just had her put her hand on his leg as he made inappropriate comments toward her. Nothing that should require a normal, well adjusted person to need professional help.

If that were my daughter at that age, he would have either been laughed at and told off, or punched. (She's only 9, but is a firecracker that doesnt take any guff from anyone, especially her 12yo brother)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If we're going to talk pockets, why is it that the pockets of every pair of pants/shorts I buy have pockets made of the flimsiest material known to mankind? I know they need to be relatively thin and flat to not show too much through the outside of the pants, but these things will wear a hold and burst open if you carry a dime in your pocket for ten minutes.

I need my pockets to be sturdy and durable, regardless of the size.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom