• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    You are so far into nerdom that they're going to have to come up with a new description for nerdom.

I already admitted to watching that movie pretty much any time I come across it on TV. With some shame, I have to admit looking up the spellings, though. I felt better when my erroneous spelling (with a Q) was shared by so many people that it still got me there. :whistle:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I already admitted to watching that movie pretty much any time I come across it on TV. With some shame, I have to admit looking up the spellings, though. I felt better when my erroneous spelling (with a Q) was shared by so many people that it still got me there. :whistle:
    The Sting version? :puke:
    Or the mini-series?

The book is so much better.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Well, this is called the insane SJ thread......

LANGUAGE WARNING - Screaming leftist F bombs

[video=youtube;uHmtgWnZqmo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHmtgWnZqmo&feature=youtu.be[/video]
    In the video "is this how you treat women?"
    Wait a minute. I thought they didnt want us to gender identify them anymore? I thought they wanted women and men to be treated the same? Their message is just anti establishment, anti rule of law and anarchy. They themselves are the nazis and fascists.
    I wish I could have seen them eat some more pavement. If these worthless turds in our society fail to obey our laws then they need to be served justice. I love it

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The creator of the "KotakuInAction" subreddit threw up a big post about how awful and racist/sexist he thinks the people in the sub are, removed all other mods, and shut down the subreddit.

This is the de facto "GamerGate" sub, and has about a hundred thousand members.

Reddit admins stepped in and fixed it, giving control of the sub to the other mods and removing the former creator's modship. I'm guessing he was paid to shut it down, everyone has a price.

Of course, some in that realm don't see it the same way

How can a sub of mostly liberals and libertarians be full of "neo-nazis"?

DiBklitUcAAi0TR.jpg:large

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    The creator of the "KotakuInAction" subreddit threw up a big post about how awful and racist/sexist he thinks the people in the sub are, removed all other mods, and shut down the subreddit.

This is the de facto "GamerGate" sub, and has about a hundred thousand members.

Reddit admins stepped in and fixed it, giving control of the sub to the other mods and removing the former creator's modship. I'm guessing he was paid to shut it down, everyone has a price.

Of course, some in that realm don't see it the same way

How can a sub of mostly liberals and libertarians be full of "neo-nazis"?

DiBklitUcAAi0TR.jpg:large

So glad I don't know what "gamergate" is or give a rat's ass about it!:rockwoot:

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    What‽

First, ain't nobody got time to read! Second, David Lynch's Dune was awesome - a perfect blend of sci-fi and Lynchian goodness.
    They both had their strong points. The "sound" thing was unnecessary junk, but Jose Ferrer was great, as was Max VonSydow. Ian McNeice was a convincing Baron, and not so gross as the original.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    They both had their strong points. The "sound" thing was unnecessary junk, but Jose Ferrer was great, as was Max VonSydow. Ian McNeice was a convincing Baron, and not so gross as the original.
    That ruined the whole movie. I can't watch it again because of that nonsense.

The book was great. I have read it more times than I can remember. The series was much more faithful to the book.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    That ruined the whole movie. I can't watch it again because of that nonsense.

The book was great. I have read it more times than I can remember. The series was much more faithful to the book.

But, but, it had a young Captain Professor X Picard in it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom