Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This tweet is in response to another Twitter user doing the "OK" symbol.

This person is a Scottish journalist. A journalist subtly threatening a nobody.

D6xiAuiWsAEOfH8.png:small

In a just world (or what I call one) threatening someone like this would have consequences.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    7.62X25 has a proud old history.

You know I hate you, right? :):

I only have my lowly Romanian Tok. Had a nice Polish one but sold it. Sold all my ammo to another INGOer (*cough indy1919a4 cough*).

It's a pretty awesome round really. Close to 357 Magnum performance out of a .30 cal. or so I've heard.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The CZ-52 is a great pistol for this cartridge, you can load it to the moon and shoot it in those things.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Which is why I am avoiding sweeping generalizations. I should limit and comments I make to those I know personally...and this knucklehead.

Wait. This is INGO. Sweeping generalizations are encouraged. You’re supposed to say ALL teachers are knuckleheads.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    This is where HoughMade exercises self-control by avoiding making sweeping generalizations about the profession at issue.

I hope that my statement wasn't taken to mean that I think that about all teachers. Clearly, there are a lot of good ones out there including those that defend our children when other nutters come in looking to do harm.

This one just falls in the same vein as the ones who bring a gun into a school to prove a point.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    And how precisely is that different from *every* other faked hate crime? They all believe that they are justified in framing a target group to prove that they really are dangerous.

What's sad is I'm guessing he is a gun owner, just most likely a fudd. Other than the 9mm he had 4 boxes and two loose shotgun shells in a ammo can in his trunk.

Mmm. Sounds like we need to be protected all right. Just not from the people he's pointing the finger at. Did a generation grow up without hearing the story of the Boy Who Cried Wolf?

Headcases with access to guns? Which I think he is one. The police also found 4 boxes of shotgun shells and 2 loose ones in an ammo can in his trunk. Although I don't necessarily believe the reason he gave, he said he wanted metal detectors because he wasn't satisfied with how they handled a student who brought some empty shells. But the school had already decided to not renew his contract. I'm gonna guess that he just wanted to cause problems.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Pete should really just leave history for what it is.

Yep. And they have the nerve to call US facists! We arent the ones trying to cancel people because they did something at the time that was acceptable just because it is no longer OK today.

Idiots.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yep. And they have the nerve to call US facists! We arent the ones trying to cancel people because they did something at the time that was acceptable just because it is no longer OK today.

Idiots.

On that note, if they overturn Roe v Wade, does that mean we can start locking up women who had that procedure? Or at least "cancelling" them and prevent them from holding office, having a respectable job, etc? Or most importantly, a social media account?

I mean, its the same thing. They did something legal and "acceptable" today, so why not tomorrow if it is no longer legal and "acceptable" we try to cancel THEM? Same diff. Jefferson had slaves, so thats why he should be cancelled. How would that be any different than my tongue in cheek suggestion?

And I use the quotes because it is only acceptable in the legal sense and not everyone thinks it is.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom