Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    LGBT Mag Publishes Op-Ed Slamming Trump's Effort To Decriminalize Homosexuality Worldwide

Short version: Trump calls out Iran and says it's unacceptable to execute people just for being gay. Pro LGBTQJYBDTR%5LNF magazine, Out, says, "not so fast." Because, Trump.

Trump should really screw with them and tweet out, "You know what? I understand that I've upset some people by calling for the decriminalization of homosexuality worldwide. So, I've changed my mind. Have at 'em boys."

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Rainbow Six Seige announced a new operator... an overweight woman.

Sorry... 5'8" and 255lbs isn't going to get past the SAS fitness requirements.

Why do this? Why pander? For a game that touted they were aiming for accuracy, why bother adding this to the game?

vnd6y405xdh21.png

I have mixed emotions on this.
    I'm more against WWII games that have NAZI's removed.
    I used to play Medal of Honor. And we downloaded custom stuff. They had women options. Guys wives/girlfriends were more likely to play when they could after they could pick them.
    So... if it gets more women to play.. :dunno:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Question on the weight of the characters in the aforementioned video game. Does the weight of the character affect the performance of play in terms of speed, endurance, how hard they hit when they fall or jump, how easy it is to climb over obstacles. etc?

If the dynamics (in terms of physics) of the game take mass into account, then it would seem that choosing a character with more mass would be self-correcting in situations where more mass was a disadvantage. If such attributes don't affect game play, then it really doesn't matter except in terms of the sensibilities of the players.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Question on the weight of the characters in the aforementioned video game. Does the weight of the character affect the performance of play in terms of speed, endurance, how hard they hit when they fall or jump, how easy it is to climb over obstacles. etc?

If the dynamics (in terms of physics) of the game take mass into account, then it would seem that choosing a character with more mass would be self-correcting in situations where more mass was a disadvantage. If such attributes don't affect game play, then it really doesn't matter except in terms of the sensibilities of the players.

Well, I'd think it would make it easier to be shot.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Rainbow Six Seige announced a new operator... an overweight woman.

Sorry... 5'8" and 255lbs isn't going to get past the SAS fitness requirements.

Why do this? Why pander? For a game that touted they were aiming for accuracy, why bother adding this to the game?

vnd6y405xdh21.png

I just noticed something aboot yer math, it's awful :)

102 kg (2.20 lb/kg) = 224.4 lbs

1.77 m (3.28 ft/m) = 5 ft 9.7 in

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Also Australia
    They only seem to collect data that supports their position.
    When asked questions they don't like.... I'm sorry, we don't collect that data.

:rofl:

[video=youtube;LrCvu6I1_Nk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrCvu6I1_Nk[/video]

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    language warning.

this is about Transsexuals that transitioned female to male, and find out that male privilege isn't what they thought.

[video=youtube;rQmJ44qcQlU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQmJ44qcQlU[/video]

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    language warning.

this is about Transsexuals that transitioned female to male, and find out that male privilege isn't what they thought.

[video=youtube;rQmJ44qcQlU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQmJ44qcQlU[/video]

That was Beautiful!
    Definitely the best tranny video I've ever seen.....er..... not that I sit and watch tranny videos... but if I did, that one is the best......of all the others I've never seen before.

I'm gunna shut up now...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    :hehe:

Australia

[video=youtube;-pdnkbs4l_g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pdnkbs4l_g[/video]

Seriously? They have a workplace gender equality agency?

"Why don't you look at hours worked?"

Their answer. Just because you're sitting at a desk for 12 hours doesn't mean you're being productive. :n00b:

Real answer. Because then the gender pay gap would disappear.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Seriously? They have a workplace gender equality agency?

"Why don't you look at hours worked?"

Their answer. Just because you're sitting at a desk for 12 hours doesn't mean you're being productive. :n00b:

Real answer. Because then the gender pay gap would disappear.

Also, that answer could cut both ways. Just because a woman is sitting at the desk, doesn't mean the same amount of work is being done.

And yes, they only "could" present facts that supported their position. Otherwise... "we don't have that".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom