• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Well, it's a necessary first step in the eventual goal of making hate itself (as defined by the ones with the highest intersectionality scores) the actual crime [See: United Kingdom]

Yep. Soon to follow are laws against "hate speech" and punishment for thought crimes.

What is it about our own frail human self awareness that makes us unable to admit to ourselves, much less others, that we all have the propensity to "hate"?

Do we honestly think that when we jump on someone who admits hating with both feet it somehow proves we were previously unaware of it and they maliciously sucked us into their deviant counter culture?

We are what we are and no law will change it.

A good question for Jordan Peterson. He is reviled by the radical left for acknowledging this premise.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Western game entities are censoring Japanese games that "don't fit their values"... shame seeing America become more puritan than Japan.

Posting a classic one:

Dzn597kWkAA7WQJ.jpg:small

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Western game entities are censoring Japanese games that "don't fit their values"... shame seeing America become more puritan than Japan.

Posting a classic one:

Dzn597kWkAA7WQJ.jpg:small
    When weren't we? I've never seen adult animé hanging outside the front of stores in the US.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Today's fake outrage.... a soyboy went back and dug up John Wayne's interview with Playboy in 1971, and are picking it apart with an SJW slant, dragging his name through the mud in the process.

Oh no, he said "fags" and talked about black people in the industry...

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Today's fake outrage.... a soyboy went back and dug up John Wayne's interview with Playboy in 1971, and are picking it apart with an SJW slant, dragging his name through the mud in the process.

Oh no, he said "fags" and talked about black people in the industry...

Something tells me John Wayne won't be pressured into apologizing.

Although it's not surprising the SJW types would go after The Duke. He is one of the biggest symbols of traditional masculinity from the 20th century. If they can somehow convince TV and movie channels to stop running John Wayne movies, that would be a big scalp for them, and another instance of erasing a symbol of manhood from public view.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    When weren't we? I've never seen adult animé hanging outside the front of stores in the US.

I dunno. I've seen some pretty whack Anime.

Although it's not surprising the SJW types would go after The Duke. He is one of the biggest symbols of traditional masculinity from the 20th century. If they can somehow convince TV and movie channels to stop running John Wayne movies, that would be a big scalp for them, and another instance of erasing a symbol of manhood from public view.

Im not sure they are smart enough to realize he's dead.

But Im sure that last line is their end game. I'm sure those masculine movies scare them worse than horror flicks.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

I'm going to show my outrage by watching "True Grit" followed by a "McClintock" chaser.

[video=youtube;6IXyf8CP6Fw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IXyf8CP6Fw[/video]

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    That had to be a lot of fun for the Duke, having Maureen O'hara wigglin around on his lap like that. My all time favorite of those two is The Quiet Man. What a beauty she was.

I'm going to show my outrage by watching "True Grit" followed by a "McClintock" chaser.

[video=youtube;6IXyf8CP6Fw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IXyf8CP6Fw[/video]

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    you guys have no idea how trump wanting to decriminalize homosexuality around the world actually means he's racist and wants gays to die

you just aren't seeing the bigger picture

or something

Dz2fqSUWoAIPcAU.jpg:small

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    LGBT group drops Martina Navratilova over transgender comments

Martina Navratilova has been removed as an ambassador by Athlete Ally, an organisation that supports LGBT athletes, following her comments on transgender inclusion.

The 18-time Grand Slam tennis singles champion referred to trans women as men who “decide to be female” in a newspaper column this week, adding that allowing them to compete with women who were assigned female at birth is “cheating and unfair”.

Her comments were heavily criticised and described as “disturbing, upsetting, and deeply transphobic” by rights group Trans Actual and now Athlete Ally, a US non-profit organisation that campaigns for greater inclusion in sport have followed suit, also removing the 62-year-old from their advisory board.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Rainbow Six Seige announced a new operator... an overweight woman.

Sorry... 5'8" and 255lbs isn't going to get past the SAS fitness requirements.

Why do this? Why pander? For a game that touted they were aiming for accuracy, why bother adding this to the game?

vnd6y405xdh21.png

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Why do this? Why pander? For a game that touted they were aiming for accuracy, why bother adding this to the game?

So, for all the unrealistic aspects of the game (e.g. looking through walls), this is what bothers you?

I'm more upset she's from Australia - a dirty, filthy place filled with descendant of prison outcast. She probably has that stupid accent as well.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So, for all the unrealistic aspects of the game (e.g. looking through walls), this is what bothers you?

The heartbeat sensor has been a part of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six universe since the book and the first game were published.

Has some roots in reality, too. The DHS Transitions FINDER can detect heartbeats through 30ft of concrete.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Yeah, they should have gotten Vasquez

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom