• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    *See also: Adam Carolla and his “pirate ship”.

I shall search.

Are you suggesting that his efforts are an example to emulate because he was able to do things on his own, or that he was ultimately held hostage by what the others mentioned in the preceding messages?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The Women's March is catching a bunch of flack, being called out for anti-semitism

[video=youtube_share;fQ8QdPSFEvI]https://youtu.be/fQ8QdPSFEvI[/video]

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    M98e719.jpg

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I shall search.

Are you suggesting that his efforts are an example to emulate because he was able to do things on his own, or that he was ultimately held hostage by what the others mentioned in the preceding messages?

::Language- and Truth- Warning::

[video=youtube;8NL6FMz3DHI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NL6FMz3DHI[/video]

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Vox thinks they can call anyone alt-right as long as they say “alt-right identified.” Identified by whom exactly?

It’s disingenuous. It’s like Tariq Nasheed’s “suspected white supremacist” that he uses on anyone who disagrees with him.

Edit: Also, the dude has thousands of hours of video on the internet, and this is the image you come up with. Obvious hit-piece is obvious.

DuU1QkxUcAA2gcD.jpg:small

DuU1RAgUUAUi8Iu.jpg:small

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That gal is getting red pilled....It's been kind of neat watching her journey....

Laci's history is definitely a great example of how the extremes can push you into understanding what's wrong with "your side".

She's definitely liberal, but since she's open to having honest discussions and debates with the "others", she's hated by her side. If you give the enemy a voice, you're one of them, apparently.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Laci's history is definitely a great example of how the extremes can push you into understanding what's wrong with "your side".

She's definitely liberal, but since she's open to having honest discussions and debates with the "others", she's hated by her side. If you give the enemy a voice, you're one of them, apparently.

I love it when they eat their own.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have no idea what "red pilled" means. Back in the 70's the closest thing I can come up with is that you took a 500 mg. Placidyl and were going to be buzzed soon. Or falling asleep. Whatever. If you took a 750 mg pill I guess you were "green pilled".

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I can’t remember exactly who it was but there was some lesser known left leaning actor that posted something on a social media outlet about Ben Shapiro not being such a bad guy and people should give him a chance.

Needless to say he was pummeled into submission to the point of apologizing for even having the audacity to suggest such a thing and I think he even offered to do some reasearch and reassess his opinion of Shapiro.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Vox thinks they can call anyone alt-right as long as they say “alt-right identified.” Identified by whom exactly?

It’s disingenuous. It’s like Tariq Nasheed’s “suspected white supremacist” that he uses on anyone who disagrees with him.

Edit: Also, the dude has thousands of hours of video on the internet, and this is the image you come up with. Obvious hit-piece is obvious.

DuU1QkxUcAA2gcD.jpg:small

DuU1RAgUUAUi8Iu.jpg:small

I don't follow the guy, but isn't he the most subscribed content creator on youtube?
    So of course the media doesn't like him. Competition. Outsider.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom