• Status
    Not open for further replies.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Where is all this stupidity coming from and why is it allowed to continue? It's a very dangerous trend. What will it look like in 10 years?
    Picture the American flag. Now picture that flag with each of the stars replaced with the hammer and sickle.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Check out the Google Doodle for International Men's Day

8crg7bcac8z11.png

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm not saying that at all.

I'm reiterating is that decades, McCarthy was ridiculed for being "wrong." I'm not addressing his methods or extent, but the popular opinion until we had documentation of specific Soviet agents was that there were none or so few that they weren't of any concern. Both are false.

In addition, obviously there are misogynists and racists and every other -ist known. However, those individuals are not the target of the inquisition. The SJW inquisition is all about marginalizing all who fail to bend their knee to the orthodoxy of the moment by accusing and labeling them falsely. They are not seeking enemies, but rather creating them.

Which is kind of what I stated

D'Accord!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Where is all this stupidity coming from and why is it allowed to continue? It's a very dangerous trend. What will it look like in 10 years?

"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury. After that, the majority always votes for the candidate promising the most benefits with the result the democracy collapses because of the loose fiscal policy ensuing, always to be followed by a dictatorship, then a monarchy." - attributed to Alexander Fraser Tytler

*.*

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    As religion declines on the Left, expect to see more leftwing new religions with a focus on social justice.

UmTHJVm.png

She looks like she might have a nice rack under that shirt.

Was that misogynistic enough or should I go further?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article221842140.html

Chipotle manager refuses service to 5 men.

BUT WAIT

They were black men. Of course, that means he's racist, and he was fired.

BUT WAIT

They were apparently notorious for dine & dash, and this was known by the manager. One of the men that was refused actually played it up like he's a victim... but people poured over his social media to find him making references to stealing food in the past.

Chipotle now saying they will re-consider the firing, and re-hire after further investigation.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

BUT WAIT

BUT WAIT

They were apparently notorious for dine & dash, and this was known by the manager. One of the men that was refused actually played it up like he's a victim... but people poured over his social media to find him making references to stealing food in the past.

Chipotle now saying they will re-consider the firing, and re-hire after further investigation.
    Not sure I’d do a dine & dash at Chipotle with the food issues they’ve had lately. Might turn into a Dine & Run(s)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Women's March founder denounces Linda Sarsour and other current chiefs who "allowed anti-Semitism, anti-LBGTQIA sentiment & hateful, racist rhetoric to become a part of the platform by their refusal to separate themselves from groups that espouse these racist, hateful beliefs."

DsdJDeeXQAECQkf.jpg:small

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

BUT WAIT

BUT WAIT

Wait - how do you dine and dash at Chipotle? I guess just grab the bag and run?

EDIT: I see you "truck the **** out of the lady" if she tries to stop you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom