Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    "The Verge" made sure to include some SJW nonsense in their review of Red Dead Redemption 2.

https://web.archive.org/web/2018102...082/red-dead-redemption-2-review-xbox-one-ps4

The game is less successful when it comes to its treatment of women. While there are plenty of female characters in the group, aside from one woman — who only becomes an actual gunslinging badass more than halfway through the game — they’re mostly relegated to side roles, like mothers, lovers, and caregivers. Even when the game seems like it might have something interesting to say about women’s rights, particularly in such an oppressive time, it stumbles over itself.

Imagine that...a game that accurately portrays how women functioned and were treated in society in the late 1800s and early 1900s.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    because getting PTSD from twitter is.... y'know what, i have no finish to that sentence that can top how stupid the concept of getting PTSD from twitter is.

DqYFUzgX0AIi45c.jpg:small

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    My Boykin Spaniel out of the Carolina's want to go as this for Halloween but he is not a chihuahua and I don't know how to break it to him...

DqYMRA9XQAcNiRI.jpg
    DqYMRBAWsAAHsqe.jpg

I don't know what to do......Sad.....

Give him a bunch of coffee and pin his ears up. Did you just assume he doesn't identify as chihuahua? Maybe he's in transition.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    because getting PTSD from twitter is.... y'know what, i have no finish to that sentence that can top how stupid the concept of getting PTSD from twitter is.

DqYFUzgX0AIi45c.jpg:small
    So how high did she have to get for the Godzilla campaign ad concept?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    We don't....He is slowly working his way into our bed...We are both resisting and he keeps trying...He's went from 10 minutes to say goodnight to an hour or so...
    With ours we put up a token fight, but we know she'll end up either between us or curled up against us for warmth because she is a skinny wee thing. The other two are slightly better behaved, but not by much :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom