Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Sure we can.

No one feels disrespected/mocked.

Kirsten Powers said:
    Dear white people who are upset that you can't dress up as another race or culture for Halloween: your feelings don't matter. The only feelings that matter are of those who feel disrespected/mocked by you appropriating their culture for entertainment.

Show some common decency.

https://twitter.com/KirstenPowers/status/1054824232444743681

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    these

****in

people

are

idiots

DqMyqudWwAAnl2i.jpg:large

If you live your life by the rules that are dictated by SJW's (oops, sorry - NPC's), you may be a moron.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Brief one, not digging into links at the moment:

GOG is a site that sells DRM-free games. Whoever runs the Twitter account participated in a hashtag, perhaps not knowing what it was, regarding some trans thing. The tweet was not trans-related.

GOG deleted the tweet and explained the mistake (without actually apologizing, good for them.)

The usual crowd (ResetERA [formerly NEOGAF]) doxxed him, and games "journalists" are calling for him to be fired.

A normal day in SJW social media.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    CERN suspends professor after saying men are discriminated against in STEM fields

CERN has suspended Professor Alessandro Strumia for a controversial presentation he recently gave that claimed the field of physics is not sexist toward women, but that the truth does not matter because of a “political battle” from the outside.

The talk drew criticism and blowback from large swaths of the science community who accused Strumia of promoting a perspective that was biased toward women. This despite a recent Cornell University student that found women are preferred to men on the STEM tenure track by a ratio of 2:1.

SQLite’s Christian Themed Code Of Conduct Angers SJW NPCs

After SJWs pressured SQLite to make an updated code of conduct, they did so but took a very liturgist approach to it. The code of conduct can be viewed over on the official SQLite website, where there are 72 rules to follow, as listed below…

... *snip*...

The response from SJW NPCs has mostly been negative, since they wanted SQLite to update the code of conduct based on their own regressive standards and not the values upheld by Christians.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Melissa is so clueless.

It wasn't sexism that sank her ****ty remake. It is people being tired of everything being redone with females doing roles that were males. Make new material for your female leads and things will probably work out better. Although I personally will never spend a dollar on any of her movies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Guardian said:
    Last year, YouGov asked 538 menstruators about their experiences of period pain in the workplace; 57% said it had affected their work

Dehumanizing women is okay when The Guardian does it.

Don't throw the word "women" in there.... how about 'People of Menstruation.'

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Melissa is so clueless.

It wasn't sexism that sank her ****ty remake. It is people being tired of everything being redone with females doing roles that were males. Make new material for your female leads and things will probably work out better. Although I personally will never spend a dollar on any of her movies.

Her new one come out looks decent... I didn't mind it being women, so much as I minded they remade a really great movie. Remake ****ty movies, like Pet Sematary.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And dont get me wrong. If you don't feel comfortable in your own skin and choose to dress and live life as the other side, go for it. You aren't hurting me. But when the extremists get worked up and try to push things too far (e.g. making unreasonable demands, insisting biological males can compete fairly against biological females in sport, claiming NO gender, etc) then we start having issues.

Last edited:

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    And dont get me wrong. If you don't feel comfortable in your own skin and choose to dress and live life as the other side, go for it. You aren't hurting me. But when the extremists get worked up and try to push things too far (e.g. making unreasonable demands, insisting biological males they can compete fairly against biological females in sport, claiming NO gender, etc) then we start having issues.

So true.

Live and let live. I do not get upset about things that don't affect me (well, at least I try). But, do not try to make me endorse or subsidize their choices.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    And dont get me wrong. If you don't feel comfortable in your own skin and choose to dress and live life as the other side, go for it. You aren't hurting me. But when the extremists get worked up and try to push things too far (e.g. making unreasonable demands, insisting biological males can compete fairly against biological females in sport, claiming NO gender, etc) then we start having issues.

Silk does feel really nice on your butt.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom