• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The DOJ will have even less credibility than they already have if this old gasbag isn't indicted. It would be blatently obvious that a non indictment would be politically motivated. Anyone with an ounce of integrity should indeed walk away and protest LOUDLY if there isn't an indictment.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I have to wonder how much classified info moved through her private e-mail and into the hands of clients of the clinton global initiative for a fee.

Always follow the money

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I've thought for a while Hillary won't escape this one. I really believe there is true hope to see a Clinton in jail! Or at least with a conviction. Probably house arrest or probation but still a
    criminal all the same

mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar
    Nope, she'll be diagnosed with "affluenza" and acquitted of all charges. I'm convinced no Clinton will see jail time no matter how guilty.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I've thought for a while Hillary won't escape this one. I really believe there is true hope to see a Clinton in jail! Or at least with a conviction. Probably house arrest or probation but still a
    criminal all the same
    Will they be able to find an ankle monitor big enough to fit her Cankles?

As slimy as the Clintons are she probably would negotiate White House arrest.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...ie-sanders-makes-strong-showing-in-new-polls/

In Iowa, Mrs. Clinton has 48 percent of support and Mr. Sanders has 45 percent as the competition between the two has become more contentious. Martin O’Malley, the third Democratic presidential candidate, has 5 percent in Iowa, meaning he will most likely qualify for the next presidential debate.
    But in New Hampshire, the survey also found Mr. Sanders at 50 percent, to 46 percent for Mrs. Clinton.

That margin is smaller than a recent Fox News survey, in which Mr. Sanders led Mrs. Clinton by 13 points. An NBC survey last month showed Mr. Sanders ahead by nine points in New Hampshire.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hildabeast could always frame Sanders for pedophilia. Nah, Sanders voters probably wouldn't care. Ooh, I got it. She could fake a recording of a "private" conversation where he denies global warming.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Good. Looks like the FBI is expanding their investigation from violations of secrecy laws to public corruption. The Clinton Foundation and Hillary's time as Secretary of State both included a tremendous amount of pay-for-play (aka bribes) by various groups that ended up benefiting from Clinton influence. It's one thing to see the repeated suspicious timing of these events, but another to do the work to prove that they are bribery in court.

FBI's Clinton probe expands to public corruption track | Fox News

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Good. Looks like the FBI is expanding their investigation from violations of secrecy laws to public corruption. The Clinton Foundation and Hillary's time as Secretary of State both included a tremendous amount of pay-for-play (aka bribes) by various groups that ended up benefiting from Clinton influence. It's one thing to see the repeated suspicious timing of these events, but another to do the work to prove that they are bribery in court.

FBI's Clinton probe expands to public corruption track | Fox News

This could be big. So is this from FBI Director Comey or the WH? Would Comey take this on without WH/DOJ approval?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Funny, only Fox seemed to carry this story. None of the other talking heads mentioned it, at least that I saw. Is the media, and the Democrat party they serve, powerful enough to make this go away?

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I saw it on the run of the mill chicago nightly news. They talked about the email that asked to remove the identifiers and send over non-secure They quickly followed with it is not clear if that ever took place. Clinton denied blah blah.

The other big cable guys are now all Cruz birthers.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I don't see a Clinton ever serving time or even getting charged.

Jason
    Nope, this DOJ would not prosecute even if Comey refers the case to them. Can this administration be shamed into appointing a special or independent prosecutor? I don't think so.

Top Bottom