• ...and so much more!
  • Grease

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    Dirty south
    How the hell is she not in jail yet?

The he latest batch of emails had to be heavily redacted by 0bammy, that infers classified material being removed. If I so much as released a flight schedule, I am thrown in the brig, this c*nt can use her own private server for years sending classified material!

What the blue F*CK!

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Fact Check: Hillary Clinton, Those Emails And The Law : It's All Politics : NPR

Well for every e-mail Hillary sent there is a recipient on the other end. So while she may have deleted her copies I doubt that even with her evil super powers she can delete the copies from every recipients Inbox. Eventually one of the bones will fall out of the skeleton closet.

Ever heard of a self-destructing email. There are a few ways to do it. All easy, even for nontech folks like us. So I am sure she read how in a book.......
    I have actually had emails form people using it. My fix is to save a screen shot.

5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident
    How the hell is she not in jail yet?

The he latest batch of emails had to be heavily redacted by 0bammy, that infers classified material being removed. If I so much as released a flight schedule, I am thrown in the brig, this c*nt can use her own private server for years sending classified material!

What the blue F*CK!
    Easy, because she is a liberal democrat. If she were a republican she would be in jail or posted bond to await her day in court already. The rule of law only applies to us commoners and conservative law makers/politicians.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Easy, because she is a liberal democrat. If she were a republican she would be in jail or posted bond to await her day in court already. The rule of law only applies to us commoners and conservative law makers/politicians.

Probably will claim redacted because it was personal

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    [video=youtube;ZQV0hbK6P6c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQV0hbK6P6c[/video]

[video=youtube;fkXGGhuQs0o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkXGGhuQs0o[/video]

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    So a general sends email with information that wasnt classified at the time, and is charged later when they decided years later they are now classified. (after the fact)
    But her lawyer holds classified material without clerance but isnt charged.

WTF?

I believe the lawyer does have clearance. I read that in another article somewhere.

Top Bottom