• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So here is how this story could REALLY hurt Sen Clintons chance for election.

News from The Associated Press

Ignore the people on the right, republicans, and conservatives in general. They were never going to vote for Hillary anyway.

Ignore the people in the middle, for now. They were maybe going to vote for her, or maybe not. They weren't "committed."

But the money people are the ones you CANNOT ignore! If her large, financial donors are starting to feel squeamish about supporting her, this could tank her electability. Campaigns need money and lots of it. Each side has a base to appeal to. If this story is an indication of cracks in her base this could be a sign of bad things ahead. Just the idea of her communications director trying to calm the waters is a bad step for her.

We shall see how this plays out in the coming weeks.

Regards,

Doug

PS - If not her, then who?

So trump's going to stop backing her?

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    This will leave a mark. E-mails on her server were classified TOP SECRET//SI//TK//NOFORN

The FBI has seized data storage devices from her lawyer when they found it. That's the sort of thing that would make the investigators skin start to crawl as they said out loud...holeeesh*^! You can't have this! Give me everything it has ever touched!

Her server was unencrypted...I'm guessing the Russian and Chinese intelligence services couldn't believe it either. Her reset button was more of a click here to download all our secrets button.

The Spy Satellite Secrets in Hillary?s Emails - The Daily Beast

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I like how her side spins it. They said we decided to "turn over the server". Bull ****! The FBI doesn't ask. They took it.

I hope they fry her ass but I think we all know that nothing will come of any of this. Emails. Benghazi. Foundation money laundering. Pay for play.

Nothing to see here. Move along, you bunch of right wing conspirators.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...It is starting to look like this whole DoJ thing could be orchestrated by Obama to pave the way for a Biden run, but I can't see him winning. He's a dumbass on his best day and has connections with Hillary when she was SecState. Not sure he could pull enough people together to win.

This. From Obama's standpoint, Hillary getting elected or even running is nothing but a liability for them.
    Crazy Uncle Joe on the other hand is a creepy bumbling idiot, but truly loyal. His only job ever has been to make Obama look good (by comparison) and he will continue to do so.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Did anyone really think there'd be anything on it?
    “If you delete a large file and then write over it with a smaller file, then you may be able to *retrieve the data that was not written over,” a federal law-enforcement source told The Post.
    “If somebody uses a software program to scrub the hard drive clean, that’s problematic.”

Or, if they used one of these:

She can probably turn it over now that this unit came off back order:

TS-1 Hard Drive And Tape Degausser (NSA Evaluated)

NSA Approved!

I would love to see them dig into her finances and find a receipt for something like that right around the time all this came out.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Who would vote against Cpt. Planet?

He should run. I'm thooper, cereal......

th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05YfP_8UsU

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I wonder why anyone foolishly thought they would leave anything to recover? They had ample time to [STRIKE]pay the best in the business to wipe the machine clean[/STRIKE] remove the drives, melt them down and replace them with similar used drives that have been thoroughly scrubbed to guarantee absolutely that the data cant be recovered while still looking compliant and avoiding a stay in the big house.

There are still, otherwise smart, folks speculating what will be recovered???

FIFY

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Also, if we had a DOJ worthy of its name turning in a blanked server to a congressional inquiry would be obstruction of justice I would think.

Top Bottom