• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    State Department has started a friday document dump, first round of pre-approved hillary e-mails are published to the public.

Not commenting any further on it because it's a sham. None of the e-mails are the ones that were under subpoena and deleted.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Nope, **** it. Commenting now.

Just layers upon layers of bull****.

CFoalCsUMAENdm7.png:large

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Interesting... The Wall Street Journal is putting Hillary's e-mails online as they come in and crowd-sourcing an analysis of them. The first batch is about 800 pages (of 55,000). They will continue to come in as batches through next January.

If you want to participate and get an inside view of what our "public servants" are doing, you can join in here: Hillary Clinton?s Benghazi Emails Released by the State Department - WSJ.com

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Of course they're rushing them out. When elections come around, they can say "Oh that was months ago."

They aren't rushing them per se. The State Department wanted to hold the public release until they were done "screening" the e-mails. The court said that they would be released as they were turned over. So, there will be many batches released thru January.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Of course they're rushing them out. When elections come around, they can say "Oh that was months ago."

Wait, earlier in the thread you were angry they were waiting to release them in early 2016, which would have been much closer to the election (post #297).

Now you're angry that they are coming in batches because it's too far away from the election?

When would you like to see them released? Serious question. Not trying to pick on you.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wait, earlier in the thread you were angry they were waiting to release them in early 2016, which would have been much closer to the election (post #297).

Now you're angry that they are coming in batches because it's too far away from the election?

When would you like to see them released? Serious question. Not trying to pick on you.

The State Dept wanted them released in January. I considered this BS because it's post-election. Much like delaying Obamacare cost hikes until after elections.

Judge ordered State Dept to roll them out. My comment now is based on Hillary's recent presser where she said she wants to get everything out ASAP. I think she's disingenuous in what she says, but she knows the earlier these get out, the better.

Granted, none of it matters, because any e-mail of consequence is long gone. I think since the judge ordered them out sooner, they've had to change the gameplan. I think they're going to go the route of getting it done quick so it doesn't interfere with elections.

So, to answer your question - I don't care if/when the current batch of e-mails is ever released. They're meaningless and of very little substance. I don't think there will be anything incriminating remaining. But, if I have a choice - A couple weeks before elections.

But I'm rambling, probably a non-answer. My opinion on the matter is just evolving as I see how they're changing to handle the situation, and I grow more and more frustrated with how nonchalant they are about it... knowing they deleted anything that mattered.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The State Dept wanted them released in January. I considered this BS because it's post-election. Much like delaying Obamacare cost hikes until after elections.

January 2016 would still be 9-10 months before the general election. Unless you are referring to the primaries.

Judge ordered State Dept to roll them out. My comment now is based on Hillary's recent presser where she said she wants to get everything out ASAP. I think she's disingenuous in what she says, but she knows the earlier these get out, the better.

I totally agree. She deliberately released them as paper documents so it would be impossible to release them quickly.

Granted, none of it matters, because any e-mail of consequence is long gone. I think since the judge ordered them out sooner, they've had to change the gameplan. I think they're going to go the route of getting it done quick so it doesn't interfere with elections.

So, to answer your question - I don't care if/when the current batch of e-mails is ever released. They're meaningless and of very little substance. I don't think there will be anything incriminating remaining. But, if I have a choice - A couple weeks before elections.

I doubt there will be anything incriminating in the batch she released, but I still hold out hope there is still something out there somewhere that could incriminate her. Somebody has a copy of it. It just depends on whether they want to use it to sink her presidential bid, or use it as leverage and gain influence or a position within her administration.

But I'm rambling, probably a non-answer. My opinion on the matter is just evolving as I see how they're changing to handle the situation, and I grow more and more frustrated with how nonchalant they are about it... knowing they deleted anything that mattered.

My responses in blue.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Clinton is sincere in wanting them released asap. January is very bad timing for her because it is the beginning of primary elections. The longer people have to forget, the better it is for her.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    First real e-mail review finding. Hillary owns the larger Libya disaster. The overthrow of Qadhafi has resulted in a failed state that is now a haven for ISIS, beheading Christians and creating refugees flooding into southern Europe. Hillary was a driving factor in lobbying, securing authorization, and forming the coalition that destroyed the Libyan government. Although Obama has to approve any real actions, Hillary pushed for and drove America's involvement. She was the "public face of the U.S. effort in Libya".

Note that this e-mail was written before the Benghazi disaster.
    Screen-Shot-2015-05-23-at-11.32.04-AM.png

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    First real e-mail review finding. Hillary owns the larger Libya disaster. The overthrow of Qadhafi has resulted in a failed state that is now a haven for ISIS, beheading Christians and creating refugees flooding into southern Europe. Hillary was a driving factor in lobbying, securing authorization, and forming the coalition that destroyed the Libyan government. Although Obama has to approve any real actions, Hillary pushed for and drove America's involvement. She was the "public face of the U.S. effort in Libya".

Note that this e-mail was written before the Benghazi disaster.

No wonder she can't cite any real accomplishments. Everything she accomplished is a failure.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Clinton is sincere in wanting them released asap. January is very bad timing for her because it is the beginning of primary elections. The longer people have to forget, the better it is for her.

I don't believe I could ever have occasion to use 'Clinton' and 'sincere' in the same sentence. Was purple implied?

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Her own personal email set-up???? Come on now she was our Secretary of State, thank GOD not for very long....she did run the country for roughly 8 years while Bill was getting dick tation done....

Top Bottom