• ...and so much more!
  • ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Just watch. If ANYONE goes up the river for this, its gonna be these guys. Not Hillary, not Huma. Power player skates while underlings take a fall.

And people have asked why I have refused to go after positions that deal with .gov. After all, they pay REALLY well. Nope. Nope. Nope. (Plus the idiots you have to deal with, bureaucratic BS, etc)

yes old saying........**** runs down hill.....

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    yes old saying........**** runs down hill.....

Yep. Just look at the CEO of Wells Fargo. While being grilled by the committee, He took ownership of the lawlessness. But is not resigning or giving back his millions in salary either. But thousands of underlings were canned for it instead. I'm REALLY beginning to lose my patience.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Yep. Just look at the CEO of Wells Fargo. While being grilled by the committee, He took ownership of the lawlessness. But is not resigning or giving back his millions in salary either. But thousands of underlings were canned for it instead. I'm REALLY beginning to lose my patience.

i have lost my patience with many thing about the government and the election.....i'm in the same boat!!!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Some "low level employee" will delete all the records and backups, and no one will say another word about it.

There's no respect for law.

They better remember what was mentioned above and point those fingers back in the direction they belong.
    The lower down the scrotum pole you are the more likely you get prosecuted.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    now hopefully the truth will come out and she will get what is coming to her......a orange jumpsuit!!!
    Or Pagliano will "take his own life" via a bullet to the back of the skull, die in an accident caused by mysterious automobile brake failure, or killed in a "mugging gone wrong" in which no valuables are taken.

Top Bottom