• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Rep. Jason Chaffetz (CHAY'-fits), chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, tells the Associated Press that Mills gave federal investigators access to her laptop on the condition that findings couldn't be used against her. Chaffetz says, "No wonder they couldn't prosecute a case. They were handing out immunity deals like candy."
    Can I please see your laptop? Pretty please? With sugar on top?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Wonder how many of those e-mails on Hillary's server were from that pseudonym? Obama claimed that he didn't know Hillary was using a non-government e-mail account which has always lacked credibility. It isn't like you would expect the president and secretary of state to communicate via e-mail periodically or anything.

Also, Huma would periodically transfer Hillary's e-mails to her Yahoo account for printing. Isn't that where they just announced a massive security breech?

FBI document dump: Huma Abedin used her Yahoo! account to make it easier to print emails ? twitchy.com

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    It's sad that I work around highly confidential information which could have national security implications and the training I get every year has me more aware of and using better practices than the State Dept

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This will all be dropped after the election. President Trump and our congressional majorities will be busy making America great again.

Although, I'm not sure I wouldn't be opposed to a healthy reward/bounty being offered for information leading to arrests... ;)

Wouldn't it be interesting to see Hillary, Bill, Lynch and Comey sitting in a cell with Huma and Cheryl?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    **** sake

Comey: FBI concluded that when Combetta looked into deleting “very VIP” name (Clinton’s) in email, there was no intent to obstruct justice.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This morning, Trump is fighting with the media over some Miss something-or-other being called fat.

Glad the GOP didn't elect someone that could be challenging FBI Director Comey on this e-mail situation instead. Certainly dodged that bullet.

Top Bottom