• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duke Short

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Can of Worms

You know this is nothing more than a can of worms no one needs to open. I look like a white boy but gee how about that Native American part of me. Our country is more divided now than it's been since the 60's. Why is that ? Again it's a great big can of worms that people other than me just keep opening up. What about personal responsibility, pride in yourself, do unto others, help your neighbor, cheat a friend, do it in the name of heaven you can justify it in the end. Horse crap I'm sick of it. All get one chance at me, make the best of it. Now I will think pleasant thoughts of reloading or my next firearm purchase.:D

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So because you don't want to live the way they do... They should die? That is what you are saying? (for the record I do not structure my life around the Bible either, so I don't get your point)

I do have the option to be left alone in peace (which has nothing to do with Christianity)
    I do have the opinion to believe as I wish (see answer above)
    I will not submit, and I will die (as will you and everyone else)
    I don't ignore facts that are derived out of ignorance, fear or anger (thats why i'm here in this thread)
    I could care less if it is true or not
    No... I fully recognize that both bloods and crips are so indoctrinated that they will not change their minds, but that doesn't stop me from viewing them as foolish.

As printcraft said, under Sharia, you would conform or be executed. That simple.

Dogdung

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2013
    I am a white guy I hate libs but love Conservatives of all colors and sex especially them good looking babes.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Definitely not quality.

To be fair, I don't count many posts of quality in this entire thread, including my own.

I'm amazed this thread hasn't been closed yet.

I'm also fairly amazed how long it took to derail.
    This train almost made it into the station before getting knocked off the track.

IBTL.

:ingo:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Oh really....

Deuteronomy 17
    If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.​

Oh wait... I forgot, that was part of the Old Testament and was meant only for the Jews to read.
    Yes, really.

You know, Exodus passages are a stretch, but something from Deuteronomy?

HARVEYtheDAMNED

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2011
    The ayatollahs get away with a lot, but most clerics do. I have a problem with religious texts of all flavors, but the holy texts of Islam do contain some of the worst bits of theology. While there are terrible things in all holy books, extremist Muslims use the Quran as justification for immoral actions much more than people of other faiths.

I'm as Liberal as you're gonna get on INGO, but I really hope that more people realize that Islam really is a problem for Western Civilization. Not in just physical attacks, but in it's influence otherwise.

For example, when several series of attacks and deaths occur when a cartoonist in a small western European democracy expresses his right to a free opinion.

When Liberals started condemning the cartoon and not the violence that resulted, that's when I was reaffirmed that the left doesn't really care about our rights. They would sacrifice quite a lot for a pseudo-secure society.

/rant

Top Bottom