Merrillville
    24796362_10208180463748108_721519714649354867_n.jpg

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I had not thought of that angle. That could be true. The billy Bush tape seems to be the biggest damning thing on Trump. It will be interesting to see what happens.

I wouldn't worry too much about that.

...and there is a difference between saying stupid things and actually doing them.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Greet all God's people with a holy kiss.

The wife's people came from a group of Brethren that believed in kissing to greet each other... Glad I grew up Southern Baptist, we were big hand shakers.

Try being married into a family of Argentine's........

"No sir....Just a handshake...Not really into that Eurotrash/Latin kissing on both cheeks thing...(And then I play the race card)...Please understand in my hillbilly culture that is a big no no...I am just asking you to respect my culture when in my region...Thank you...."

And the men are big on hovering close when talking...I mean REAL close....I spend a lot of chatty time with a bourbon in one hand (they drink vino and can't fathom Bourbon) and a cigarette in the other...It buys me about two feet of distance and since the weather turned cold and they wear parka's at 60 degrees just getting out to the grill seems to suffice...

Julio Iglesias on constant loop is enough to kill a Bill Monroe fan....Although there is hope.....:)

[video=youtube;_5cByz6LWHc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5cByz6LWHc[/video]

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Michael Trujillo, a political strategist, says that his sources tell him both CNN and Washington Post are working on exposing 20-30 congressional members for sexual harassment.

might actually be a bad thing. When a congressman is just one name in 30, it becomes easier to avoid consequences

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    With regards to Franken... one of his accusers says he "touched her bare back during a selfie." I don't think this person should be counted among the accusers, it's a nonsense accusation, and it's not sexual misconduct/harassment.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Michael Trujillo, a political strategist, says that his sources tell him both CNN and Washington Post are working on exposing 20-30 congressional members for sexual harassment.

might actually be a bad thing. When a congressman is just one name in 30, it becomes easier to avoid consequences

Here is even money on how many have an "R" in front of their name.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ABC News reports Beverly Young Nelson will have a news conference later today. In this interview, she indicates that she added the date/location to the yearbook but maintains the signature is Roy Moore's.

That seems... problematic.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I just heard on Fox news that it's estimated that somewhere near 40 congressman have Sexual related skeletons in their closets. It's going to be interesting to see what all comes out in the media over the next few months.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Louis C.K. Buying 'I Love You, Daddy' Back From The Orchard Following Sex Scandal | Deadline

Hope he releases it on his site. That'd be nice.

Also after hearing Joe Rogan and Doug Stanhope talk about Louis, the things the media says he did really sound blown out of proportion with reality... and some women (which aren't being propped by the media) say it was never in a serious or threatening manner, and always silly and consensual.

Meh, ****ty situation.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    According to three sources (via Yashar Ali), a famous chef will be the subject of a story about allegations of sexual misconduct... likely out tomorrow.

Ramsey?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    According to three sources (via Yashar Ali), a famous chef will be the subject of a story about allegations of sexual misconduct... likely out tomorrow.

Ramsey?

Or possibly Borudain? He has a well known history of alcohol abuse. That tends to make people do crap they shouldnt.

But it would be hilarious if it were somebody like Rachel Ray or Julia Child. :): (yes I know the latter is very dead)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Or possibly Borudain? He has a well known history of alcohol abuse. That tends to make people do crap they shouldnt.

But it would be hilarious if it were somebody like Rachel Ray or Julia Child. :): (yes I know the latter is very dead)

Yeah I just came back to say it's very likely going to be Bourdain. He's tweeting some cryptic **** right now.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Yeah I just came back to say it's very likely going to be Bourdain. He's tweeting some cryptic **** right now.

I kind of like a couple of his shows that have been on TV - but there's seemed to have been a kind of a seedy underbelly to that guy that's kind of alluded to. Granted - TV editors can do whatever they want with footage. And I've not ever read any books.

Gordon Ramsay, on the other hand, aside from his TV show personality (again, highly influenced via editing) has always been described as a super nice guy and almost consummate family man)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    "The New Yorker recently learned that Ryan Lizza engaged in what we believe was improper sexual conduct. We have reviewed the matter and, as a result, have severed ties with Lizza. Due to a request for privacy, we are not commenting further." - New Yorker

Top Bottom