• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I have to wonder how this will play out on the other end. Having been involved in business and manufacturing for over 40 years I can say that I've observed a number of women use their sexual assets to gain promotion and business advantage. Will this now become a taboo as well?

I was told in a Navy sexual harassment meeting, if you appear to make some type of advantage (promotion, scheduling, posting) conditional (or appears conditional) on sex, it is sexual harassment.
    If she (or now I guess she or he) offers sexual favors for preferential treatment, it is "sexual politics". Because it is not coming from a position of authority. Of course, there's that whole fraternizing and chain of command rules, but we're just talking sexual harassment/politics.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Holy Crap! I called it!

You think old harvey got his greasy mitts on her?

quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by indiucky

Salma could do better....:)

rimg.php

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    in an attack of fury, he said the terrifying words, “I will kill you, don’t think I can’t.”

To bad someone couldn't just shoot him for uttering that.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    PBS seems to be having a run of this stuff. I'm sure tickle-me Elmo would have some stories...

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Breaking out of Kentucky, State Rep. Dan Johnson who was under investigation for allegedly molesting a teenage girl commits suicide. He defiantly refused to resign after the allegations. He shot himself.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Johnson posted this on Facebook before he killed himself on a bridge in Mt Washington.

DQ-BKhyVQAANNQ8.jpg:small

This is intense.
    Did he actually do the things he was accused of.
    Accusations are flying everywhere. I want to see some charges filed. Put the accused and the accusers in the court room.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I have to wonder how this will play out on the other end. Having been involved in business and manufacturing for over 40 years I can say that I've observed a number of women use their sexual assets to gain promotion and business advantage. Will this now become a taboo as well?

Female pharmaceutical reps will become a thing of the past. Doctors will have to find another pastime.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I have seen this angle get played my entire life.
    Like racism this is a one sided coin. Woman will still use the same tools as always and men will succumb as always. It is the way of things.
    Now the game is a much more dangerous one which will still have an attraction for the forbidden fruit.

Top Bottom