• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just raining here. I got up ready to go out and start blowing off the driveway, but I've found the leafblower really isn't very effective at removing rain. But this sucks, because now they're saying the heaviest stuff will start later this afternoon and last into the night. Since I'm not going to stay up all night clearing my driveway, I'm probably gonna have an icy mess to deal with in the morning. With sub-zero windchills. Oh joy.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Rained off and on here this morning. Nothing happening at all right now. Unless the colder air pushed a few more miles south, looks like we may just get wet today.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Revised to only 3-5” for Indy area. I’m actually disappointed. I was hoping for a blizzard so I could stay inside all weekend and watch it

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The radar line is basically staying on the Noblesville/Westfield area. Anyone south isn't going to get much. Good luck everyone north of there...

This is the latest prediction that WTHR is showing, which hasn't changed a lot since yesterday but they're saying the heaviest snow will be east and south of Indy, with Indy being more in the 4"-6" range. We shall see...

snowfall-update-saturday-6am-430.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think with this rain, then temps dropping, then heavy winds, there could be a lot of people that lose power. Probably going to be a lot of tree damage, downed lines, etc.. Not good when the temps are really supposed to plunge tonight.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What a complete disappointment. I woke up to less snow than when I went to bed.

How can I get a job that pays very well and I am never accountable for screwing the pooch.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This is the latest prediction that WTHR is showing, which hasn't changed a lot since yesterday but they're saying the heaviest snow will be east and south of Indy, with Indy being more in the 4"-6" range. We shall see...

snowfall-update-saturday-6am-430.jpg

Look at the radar......we are going to get................"ICE"

Top Bottom