• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Battlefield 1 will be the Game of the Year!!! The multiplayer videos from this past Sunday are simply amazing. I'm stupid-excited for this one.

As much enthusiasm and anticipation there is for this game, Dice better get it right.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    New Zelda game looks like it's going the route of an open-world RPG, a la The Witcher, Fable, etc...

Interesting.

[video=youtube;1rPxiXXxftE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rPxiXXxftE[/video]

bstjohn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2016
    Middletown
    As much enthusiasm and anticipation there is for this game, Dice better get it right.

The only bad part about any EA release are the servers. They never seem to hold the load. Other than that I can't see this not being the best version yet. I've been watching a ton of multiplayer gameplay videos on youtube from the EA event last Sunday and the game looks simply amazing. I've been a die-hard COD fan for years but the last two versions have turned me against the franchise. I hate all of the futuristic "halo-hopping" crap that is now in the game and the next one looks no better (other than the COD 4 remake).

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    You're welcome. It's nice to see some of the gameplay videos, but I am still really on the fence about the new Battlefield. I'd really like that to change because I loved BF4

ccomstock001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 22, 2014
    Shelbyville
    I'm really tempted to pick up Skyrim. I've played it on the 360 but I can get it pretty cheap on steam and I can upgrade to the new remastered version when it comes out. Also if any of you are waiting for Fallout 4 it's on sale for $30.

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    Someone make my decision for me. $450 GTX 1070 now or $650 GTX 1080 someday when they are available.

ETA: I want a toy :(

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Someone make my decision for me. $450 GTX 1070 now or $650 GTX 1080 someday when they are available.

ETA: I want a toy :(

Trying to play anything at 4k/144hz?

1070 still blows everything else out of the water. 1080 is just for bragging... nothing needs it. Even my 970 is handling everything at max.

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    I have a 970 and an i7 4770k. I play on a 1440p monitor but would like to upgrade to a g-sync 1440p/144hz in the near future. Its not that I NEED a 1080 per se, but the 970 is definitely dragging its feet at 1440p and I'd like to be able to push 144hz for at least a couple of years...

And bragging rights.

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    Our founding father's didn't anticipate modern games to run at more than 30 frames per second.

They couldn't even have imagined the 7 billion transistors each of these cards have! Why would you need that many transistors except to render down entire rows of pixels?

Top Bottom