• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    Video games havent been able to grab my interest for awhile now.. Halo 2 was the peak of gaming perfection. And seems like everything after that was just a copy of something else. But im happily waiting for battlefield one with high expectations

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Now that I have really fast internet, I may have to pick up a decent multiplayer game....any suggestions?

Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    Battle field 1 looks pretty awesome but Ive got no ps4 to play it on, Im still running the ps3. Dont see an upgrade anytime soon either lol.

Im interested to see how the "sniper Rifles" are done in this game, Its always my favorite aspect of FPS games.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    Ok, I want some input here. I have been considering get a next gen console, leaning towards the Xbox mainly because the exclusives that I want are there and most of my friends are there. That being said, should I opt to get one now, or wait for the Project Sorpio relase? I don't intend on buying a 4kUHD tv anytime soon unless one of the tvs craps out. I think I have the answer aleady, just want the input.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Ok, I want some input here. I have been considering get a next gen console, leaning towards the Xbox mainly because the exclusives that I want are there and most of my friends are there. That being said, should I opt to get one now, or wait for the Project Sorpio relase? I don't intend on buying a 4kUHD tv anytime soon unless one of the tvs craps out. I think I have the answer aleady, just want the input.

Do you have a PC that can play games? If so then there is no reason to buy an Xbox when all of their games are going to launch on PC the same day. They will also be cross compatible.

Of the two system the PS4 I feel is a much better option over the Xbox.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I just got done playing TWD Telltale game (i know its several years old) but finally got around to playing it. And all i can say is wow! Great game! If you thiught about playing it but never did, then you really should!

Top Bottom