The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    single-panel-comics-mark-lynch-1.jpg

Pyro

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 18, 2018
    Indy
    Denny the Denny!

My wife was a District Administrator at three different schools. At all three she started at less than the outgoing male made, and the male replacing her started at more than her last year salary. Two Masters and a Doctorate, (same one Dr. Jill has, except my wife will rip you a new one if you call her Dr.) I don’t know what all 6 of them had for Cred, but I doubt it was any/much better. Last guy at last job was still working on getting his licensure and started 10K over her outgoing 5th year earnings. So I call BS to your BS.

She still made good money and way more than I ever made driving a truck until we came to New Mexico. But, her pension is still more per year than I ever made, but I only have a high school degree and a bunch of DOT endorsements. We are blessed however still.
    I’ll respect the Denny Denny as I grew up in Evansville and my single mom was the top recruiter every month and recruiter of the year every yr she was there and the sales manager still took the poorly performing male to dinner etc etc. There are many one off examples on both sides.
    My Denny was referring to the generic “woman always make less” crap .. so I’ll add “most of the time when …”

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I remember when you could not get hired for any job at Mayo unless you were a black female. This was long before DEI - it was early to mid 80's.
    That must have been a really hard sale. I have seen in movies that black people don't even like Mayo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom