The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I have a '97 Toyota 4Runner. The cup holders are more of a theory than a reality in this rig. Flimsy at best. Downright dangerous if it's something like hot coffee. It's even worse for passengers in the back.

IMG_20230919_100115.jpg

My lady got me four of these for my birthday recently. Very old school. Still a little floppy, but much better than stock.

IMG_20230919_100941.jpg

Last edited:

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Too close for comfort
    I have a '97 Toyota 4Runner. The cup holders are more of a theory than a reality in this rig. Flimsy at best. Downright dangerous if it's something like hot coffee. It's even worse for passengers in the back.

View attachment 300339

My lady got me four of these for my birthday recently. Very old school. Still a little floppy, but much better than stick.

View attachment 300341
    WOW! That takes me back to...................................................the 70's

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Too close for comfort
    This brings up another point. My Jeep is a manual. I can’t put my drink in the rear cup holder because it’s too close to the console. But if I get a 44oz cup in the front cup holder, it’s so big that the shifter hits it when I put it in reverse. So I limit it to no bigger than 32oz drinks. Unfortunately no cup holders in the door.

Mods, please feel free to move this to the correct thread

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    This brings up another point. My Jeep is a manual. I can’t put my drink in the rear cup holder because it’s too close to the console. But if I get a 44oz cup in the front cup holder, it’s so big that the shifter hits it when I put it in reverse. So I limit it to no bigger than 32oz drinks. Unfortunately no cup holders in the door.
    Well, it is a Jeep, the most efficient way to get as little as possible for your money. Number 1 daughter used to drive her 1993 Geo Metro to college (sometimes got offers to buy it at gas stations from guys filling up a big pickup). When she drove home for break, all her Jeep-owning friends wanted rides with her, since she got 50 MPG and they got 10. But none of them would help drive, since they couldn't drive stick.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Ydc4HRc.jpg

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

View attachment 300339

My lady got me four of these for my birthday recently. Very old school. Still a little floppy, but much better than stock.

View attachment 300341
    You know when those old school floppy things are 110% improvement over factory that the factory was junk. There’s been a lot of Diet Coke spilled in that truck over the years, and whatever trendy thing the kid was drinking when he had it.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    My granddaughters found their aunts old Barbie’s and most were pretty rough.. chopped off hair.. missing limbs.
    there little brother came up with a great idea.. Zarbies, zombie Barbie’s that attacked the new ones they had just got for birthday presents.. Kids imagination! Priceless!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom