The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    My F150 has the shifter on the tree, I'm tall, so the seat is all the way back, so the back option is easier. Wife's Edge is cut and dry.

20230918_201120.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    THIS

The back cup holder sits too close to the console so it takes some finesse to get it out. The driver uses the front cup holder.
    Negative. My car has a manual transmission. The driver gets the entire console, even if only one drink is being held. The passenger uses the holder built into the door pocket

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Negative. My car has a manual transmission. The driver gets the entire console, even if only one drink is being held. The passenger uses the holder built into the door pocket
    This brings up another point. My Jeep is a manual. I can’t put my drink in the rear cup holder because it’s too close to the console. But if I get a 44oz cup in the front cup holder, it’s so big that the shifter hits it when I put it in reverse. So I limit it to no bigger than 32oz drinks. Unfortunately no cup holders in the door.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This brings up another point. My Jeep is a manual. I can’t put my drink in the rear cup holder because it’s too close to the console. But if I get a 44oz cup in the front cup holder, it’s so big that the shifter hits it when I put it in reverse. So I limit it to no bigger than 32oz drinks. Unfortunately no cup holders in the door.
    Hey. At least there’s a net. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom