The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 14th Edition: Ketchup Farts, Dog Sneezes and Misspelled Tattoos

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    If you can find a article, or video on how they use the magazine to reload the revolver I'd love to learn something new.
    They must shove the round it with the thumb pushing it out of the magazine into the revolver cylinder. That's the only thing I can think of.
    That's exactly what they said they did.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I disagree.

I tried watching it start to finish.

Gave up a couple seasons in. There was no redeeming qualities for any of them. Just terrible one liners at each other's expense.
    Uh…yes…the same as it was in the late 80’s when it was on prime time…but it was funny then, and it’s still funny now! (At least I think it is)

And I have just one question…considering the only channel that plays it is “logo” (the gay friendly channel) when did Al Bundy become the patron saint of drag queens and LGBTQmnop people?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Uh…yes…the same as it was in the late 80’s when it was on prime time…but it was funny then, and it’s still funny now! (At least I think it is)

And I have just one question…considering the only channel that plays it is “logo” (the gay friendly channel) when did Al Bundy become the patron saint of drag queens and LGBTQmnop people?
    Married with Children was very LGBT friendly, especially towards the latter years.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy

Prob when he did "modern family"

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson

The woman that played Marcy came out and became an executive producer on the show.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom