:lmfao:

Repped for the find!

Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    Honestly though, they did not need to break the windows out, look at the direction of the hose, if anything they wasted some length of the fire hose by going through the van. Not to mention the "side" outlets on the hydrant. I am not saying it is OK to park in front of fire hydrants, but it was unnecessary. :twocents:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Honestly though, they did not need to break the windows out, look at the direction of the hose, if anything they wasted some length of the fire hose by going through the van. Not to mention the "side" outlets on the hydrant. I am not saying it is OK to park in front of fire hydrants, but it was unnecessary. :twocents:

I'd say the cost for new windows would be the same as the ticket. If not cheaper. :twocents:

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger

I'd say the cost for new windows would be the same as the ticket. If not cheaper. :twocents:

Plus its just plain funny!!!

Last edited:

Srtsi4wd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Maybe the hose would have kinked if they had routed at too much of an angle, IDK.

Maybe they were just p***ed off!:dunno:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

(Disregarding the side outlets) That hose would kink up against the side of that van when they have the valves all the way opened up...And by "kink" I mean they wouldn't be getting maximum pressure out of the hose.

BTW: LOL, awesome picture Buck, that person definitely deserved that (hopefully there was a big leak too:D).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom