Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    you ever heard of the pedibear?

I've heard of pedo-bear, and several pics of it were removed several months ago by Fenway. He asked at the time that no more be posted. I'm not ragging on you, just letting you know what happened before, since I don't think you were on here then.

Blessings,
    Bill

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I've heard of pedo-bear, and several pics of it were removed several months ago by Fenway. He asked at the time that no more be posted. I'm not ragging on you, just letting you know what happened before, since I don't think you were on here then.

Blessings,
    Bill

And let me add that is NEVER funny!

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN

Blessings,
    Bill

I don't recall that, I even looked through the rules and didn't see anything relating to pedo-bears.

And let me add that is NEVER funny!

The bear wasn't the funny part as much as having a "wtf?" moment while walking past it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    What struck me as funny is that all the meters are red-tagged except for the one that has been pulled. I think that might be why it was originally posted, no one in the whole apartment pays their bills.

Not only that but the one that was pulled looks to have open contacts exposed.
    Stick ur finger in there pedbear - shocking!

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Caleb's hint mentioned something mid-way up on the left side, anyone catch what he's trying to show us with that pic? I'm still at a loss, sorry.

He's talking about the drawing just below and to our left of the letters "AYO", which he said looks like a cartoon character which promotes pedophilia. I recall the pics that were posted here only vaguely, which is far more than I want to, so I'll not be looking it up to see the resemblance.

Blessings,
    Bill

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    What struck me as funny is that all the meters are red-tagged except for the one that has been pulled. I think that might be why it was originally posted, no one in the whole apartment pays their bills.

see? there was something funny about the picture(I know that nobody pays the bill :):)

I willing to bet that would hurt...a lot!

Caleb's hint mentioned something mid-way up on the left side, anyone catch what he's trying to show us with that pic? I'm still at a loss, sorry.

see quote below

He's talking about the drawing just below and to our left of the letters "AYO", which he said looks like a cartoon character which promotes pedophilia. I recall the pics that were posted here only vaguely, which is far more than I want to, so I'll not be looking it up to see the resemblance.

Blessings,
    Bill

Nail the hammer on the head...or was it hammered the nail on the head....or....

ralphb72

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Greens Fork, IN

These appear to be 3 phase meters so this is most likely a strip mall or something, not an apartment building.

There is probably a clear plastic "blank" inside it so the contacts are not exposed but you can see if anyone adds any extra wires or jumpers without removing the seal.

The seals on the meters themselves are only demand reset seals. Once the demand is re-set for the month it is not really good if it gets re-set again. Usually these are plastic break-away seals that can be pulled off by hand, and the color does not necessarily change based on whether the service is turned off or not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom