Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    funny-09.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    All that train talk reminded me of how much I hated living in Vincennes.

You can't even navigate Vincennes in a car just the way the streets are laid out! I have family there and everytime i go to visit I end up cruising through campus. Which isn't a bad thing I guess.... :D Hotties galor down there. I miss living in Owensville though. Our only train track was shut down after a circus train and tanker train collided sometime in the middle of the 20th century! :):

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Now is it me?
    Or is the Abomination(Obamanation) in high gear with their propaganda?:dunno:
    Ever since his election, every store I have come across was filled with his crap books telling us how great and wonderful he is.

Eh. That happens any time someone has time to compile a bunch of factoids about someone and then that person does something of note. (Admittedly, the only thing "of note" Obama did was snow 51+% of the voting public, with the support of Soros, of course, but...)
    I think I remember books about Clinton, books about GWB, hell, I would not be surprised if they even do books about American Idol winners.

Of course, few people do books about people who really DO do something of note, such as our soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines overseas... but from what contact I've had with them, that's the way many of them like it. Still, it would be nice to see some recognition given to those who make the free press possible. :twocents: :patriot:

And that picture is outstanding.

Blessings,
    Bill

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom