printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Picture2-1.jpg

A litttle bit of Engrish from a Chinese shotgun manual.

"Approve of language in this manual I do" - Yoda, Jedi Master
    yoda.jpg

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    The town where I work has those EVERYWHERE!!! (Sick of trains!) (I'm a school bus driver and get "caught" by a train on at least one of my routes every day. :xmad: Makes it hard to get to school on time. )

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Ah. Noblesville has that, too. Guess that's why it didn't seem odd.

See, bedford is the first one I've ever seen and was surprised....

The town where I work has those EVERYWHERE!!! (Sick of trains!) (I'm a school bus driver and get "caught" by a train on at least one of my routes every day. :xmad: Makes it hard to get to school on time. )

my dad used to be a bus driver and I'm aware of the fact they have to stop at every stinkin' railroad crossing!

Note: Video for those who care...

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    And then one comes from the other direction! And occasionally, one will get a third one coming from the direction of the first - all before the other track clears. :xmad::xmad::xmad:

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy

I feel your pain, I was 14 min behind on my route Friday morning because of a train.

I have to cross 6 times every route :xmad: I am soooo tried of turning on my hazards, opening my window and opening my door.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I feel your pain, I was 14 min behind on my route Friday morning because of a train.

I have to cross 6 times every route :xmad: I am soooo tried of turning on my hazards, opening my window and opening my door.

I know what you're saying!
    The city rebuilt ONE overpass higher - but only because some of the trains that double stack trailers couldn't pass under. Another was rebuilt to allow two lanes of traffic (one each) in opposite directions. Both are at the edge of town, not right in town where one is needed.
    Police and Fire/Ambulance are blocked and must depend on someone on the other side to respond. (even if the problem is just across the tracks)
    The city needs at least 3 overpasses across the busiest streets.

BSUrugger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Behind the reticle
    You know, John Dillenger wouldnt rob banks in Muncie for fear of being caught due to train traffic.

Train conductors would stop at pizza king to get a bite leaving the train in the middle of a main strip.:chillout:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom