u7WlpEJ.jpg

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So it's not cheating if it's not effective? :@ya:

Moral culpability when the cheating has no effect on the outcome is between God, Brady and the league. It doesn't make him less of a player. I know Colts fans, in particular, want excuses...but this ain't it.

...and besides:

[video=youtube;wwxXsEltyas]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwxXsEltyas&t=34s[/video]

[video=youtube;TSJNsGUSAJ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSJNsGUSAJ8[/video]

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I’m not an obsessive sports nut by any means, but I listen to and read the local stuff pretty regularly. I’ve never heard a Colt’s fan or commentator say that it would’ve had any effect on the game.

Yes, and I have yet to see a Patriots fan acknowledge that the possible issue was first reported to the Colts by Baltimore who played the Patriots the week prior in a game in which the outcome certainly could have been affected. Nor was Deflate Gate the only time Brady benefited from cheating in his career, it is merely the most recent.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Be a jerk? Then don't be surprised when someone is a jerk right back to you.

Of course he's going out the in gate...if he was 2' to the right he'd be good to go out. Also...anyplace that public transport tubes are necessary being a jerk seems to be standard SOP.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom