Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    13709909_1135459643206578_2797395800168280274_n.jpg

Make sure its warm outside. Trust me, it doesn't work in the winter.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Does anyone else peruse these pic threads... see something... and think to themselves... "Huh, that's funny, I think I'll post it on INGO...." before realizing they're already on INGO?

... happens all the time.
    Guilty.

I've copied a funny picture off INGO, posted it on FB and see it a few weeks later and say "That needs to be on INGO."

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    Except it's really more like watching video of a guy riding a bicycle around your neighborhood...when you have a bike in your garage.

No, its like watching someone ride the bike around that you saw at the shop and are thinking you might want to buy but want to see it in action before you do :)

I don't watch the YouTube video game stuff regularly myself, but I do play PC games, and I can tell you spending $60 on a game you aren't sure if you'll like is silly when there are videos of people playing it and giving their opinions of it online for free.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    No, its like watching someone ride the bike around that you saw at the shop and are thinking you might want to buy but want to see it in action before you do :)

I don't watch the YouTube video game stuff regularly myself, but I do play PC games, and I can tell you spending $60 on a game you aren't sure if you'll like is silly when there are videos of people playing it and giving their opinions of it online for free.

That may be why you watch it, but the biggest Youtube channels out there, aren't built on buying decisions.

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    That may be why you watch it, but the biggest Youtube channels out there, aren't built on buying decisions.

Must be like talk shows with something more visually interesting to watch then. I find the fake "personalities" of the most famous YouTubers to be transparent and off-putting, maybe the darn whippersnappers see it differently though. I'm 22 :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom