Not open for further replies.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    The three stooges. Unfortunately, we only have an outside opportunity to get rid of only one of them this election.... But that would be a start.

3stooges.jpg

Foul!! The Three Stooges were actually funny... Their estates should be along to sue you for defaming their characters.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I wouldn't shake hands with him, either. Or be in the same room if I could avoid it.

I recall a while back that there was someone (NASCAR?) who was invited to the White House to meet him, and declined due to scheduling conflicts. That person was villified in the media, with people outraged and awestruck that someone would have the audacity to not rearrange ANYthing to meet him.

I said at the time that were I to receive such an invitation, I'm busy that year. Not only would such a meeting involve a handshake (a gesture to prove trust, in that one's weapon hand clasps that of the other, and I don't trust him farther than I can throw the Washington Monument,) I have more important things to do, like clean the lint from my navel, clip my toenails, take a poop, or maybe catch an old rerun of a movie I like and have on DVD.

"Heavy Metal" comes to mind. With Obama as the Loc-Nar.

Movie-Poster-Heavy-Metal_288x288.jpg

What can I say? Taarna ROCKS!

Blessings,
    Bill

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Yeah, if the secret service showed up at my place telling me he was going to come visit me, I'd call the cops for trespassers. I'd just watch the show; that would be hilarious.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom