The Funny Pic Thread Part 13 - Clowns to the Left of me, jokers to the right, Welcome to DC!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    thumb_lad-bible-this-is-ahard-hat-to-stop-you-stubbing-60152567.png
    Need one for each of the first three toes for those with the Greek Foot (second and/or third toes longer than big toe).

El Conquistador

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Jan 28, 2019
    far from here
    Oh I have a toe story for you. Back story, about 3 years ago I almost cut my left foot off with a bush hog. They saved my foot but I lost the feeling of the inside of my foot and part of my toes.
    A couple of weeks ago I put my boots on, worked around the house for a few hours then drove 2 hours, got out of my truck started walking something didn’t feel right and took my left boot off. My sock and the inside of my boot was full of blood. Well that morning when I put my boots on, my big toe nail caught the steel toe in my boot and ripped my toe nail off, it was bent over backwards and only hanging by a small piece of skin. It was a mess and looked nasty, the good thing I didn’t feel a thing.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Oh I have a toe story for you. Back story, about 3 years ago I almost cut my left foot off with a bush hog. They saved my foot but I lost the feeling of the inside of my foot and part of my toes.
    A couple of weeks ago I put my boots on, worked around the house for a few hours then drove 2 hours, got out of my truck started walking something didn’t feel right and took my left boot off. My sock and the inside of my boot was full of blood. Well that morning when I put my boots on, my big toe nail caught the steel toe in my boot and ripped my toe nail off, it was bent over backwards and only hanging by a small piece of skin. It was a mess and looked nasty, the good thing I didn’t feel a thing.
    :runaway: That makes me feel queasy just thinking about it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom