The Funny Pic Thread Part 13 - Clowns to the Left of me, jokers to the right, Welcome to DC!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    So thread diversion: when I was stationed in Germany one of my NCOs was behind a German army truck at a stoplight. The truck was marked “FAHRSCHULE” which means “driving school” i.e. trainee at the wheel. When the light changed the trainee was a little slow on the clutch and the truck rolled back about 10 feet, with the bed of the truck peeling back the hood on the NCO’s car right back to the windshield. Then the German army truck drove off either having not feeling the impact or ignoring it.

NCO had to hire a German lawyer to file a claim with a Bundeswehr for rhe damage. This of course was a large bureaucratic goat rope, made worse by the fact that his lawyer took his summer vacation to the spa for six weeks during August early September. In the meantime the NCO’s car was repaired but it was still at the auto shop waiting to be paid for, and apparently the auto shop had to be paid directly by the Bundeswehr claims office, he couldn’t pay it off himself and then get reimbursed from the German government. Sawyer the way to six weeks for her to get back and finish the claims process.

He was not a happy camper.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    funny_pics_taken_with_a_perfect_timing_640_18.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom