• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lead Head

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Northeast Indiana
    Infiltrate, shank and shiv silently, prison style, and act horrified when half the mob is laying on the ground bleeding. :D

Those still standing will be puking, crying and generally being all wobbly kneed.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    From Warrior Talk:

WARRIOR TALK NEWS - The Flash Mob Attack - How To Defend?

I'm making a prediction. We'll seen see these flash mob riots here in Indianapolis, as soon as the middle of next month.

I hope I'm wrong.

I saw on the news a week or so ago that IMPD had deployed a large number of officers downtown. They said it was primarily to practice for Black Expo, but they also had heard that there may be a flash mob intent on attacking people. So, the concept has already arrived.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    The only point of disagreement for me is your 4th one...
    Nothing focuses the rage of the Mob like LOUD Noises...

From what I am reading, I would be hesitant to waste a round though. Maybe the warning shot should serve as a warning only to all but one of the mob, and that one should be the apparent leader.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    From what I am reading, I would be hesitant to waste a round though. Maybe the warning shot should serve as a warning only to all but one of the mob, and that one should be the apparent leader.

If I were to Fire a Warning Shot. First you have to understand MY definition of a Warning Shot; when I shot your buddy, that was YOUR warning... ;)

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Man those Koreans had some balls back then and it worked. Whatever plan you come up with you'd better be prepared to commit to it and not hesitate to go all the way.

When that was going on, I remember hearing that some of the Korean shopowners had armed themselves with M1 Carbines, had taken positions on the roofs of their buildings, and were defending their buildings. And it was working.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I saw on the news a week or so ago that IMPD had deployed a large number of officers downtown. They said it was primarily to practice for Black Expo, but they also had heard that there may be a flash mob intent on attacking people. So, the concept has already arrived.

The concept isn't new, although the current administration may be reinventing the wheel. IPD and MSCD had trained incident response teams who worked these Downtown incidents (and they happened with great regularity during the "Explo" in the early years, anyway.

infebious

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 13, 2009
    duh duhhh.. duh duhhh... duh duh, duh duh, duh duh SHARK KNIFE

awesome-shark-knife.jpg

Back evil crowds

Top Bottom