• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Dude just tried to call Holder and Obummer out for pressuring the governor to not deploy NG troops! Not just Dude, Lt. Governor!!! Guess there is some discord between governor and his sidekick?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'm sure they were just looting milk and sandwiches for junior because the big mean government didn't provide them enough of their entitled food stamps!
    I can't wait until the first one says something about the .gov not having coffe and donuts made available to protesters! I would have said warming stations, but...

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I'm sure they were just looting milk and sandwiches for junior because the big mean government didn't provide them enough of their entitled food stamps!

I seen where the girl who testified to the grand jury got caught with milk last night while looting......she said on CNN that she "used the 3 gallons of milk to pour on the fire".............FOR REAL!! Wonder why the gj didn't believe her.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Your kids are watching everything you do. They are more likely than not to emulate what they see.

imagejpg1_zps826afd21.jpg

Well you do know that it's our fault she had to bring her kid with her to loot. If we had universal full-time child care this wouldn't have happened.

We should all be ashamed.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    On a brighter note, the women of Ferguson will all have new weaves and hair products. Bad night for Ferguson equals great hair day for their women!!

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Does business insurance cover civil disobedience? Friend told said most insurance doesn't, his right outside the city limits and can see and smell the smoke from the fires. He has two pistols and two shotguns loaded and placed through out his home. People in his subdivision are worried it will spill over into the neighboring areas.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Does business insurance cover civil disobedience? Friend told said most insurance doesn't, his right outside the city limits and can see and smell the smoke from the fires. He has two pistols and two shotguns loaded and placed through out his home. People in his subdivision are worried it will spill over into the neighboring areas.

Usually no, it doest cover that. Cant insure for all events. Like acts of war arent insured (remember for 9/11 there was a little arguement with the insurance companies about the twin towers.)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    CNN reporter just said "after the investigation, I'm sure it will be revealed that only 5-10 people set ALL the fires and destruction". Is he SERIOUS?

:facepalm:

Same 5-10 peaceful protestors that immediately began throwing rocks and bottles at the police?
    Remember, they were wearing masks because the jack booted thugs tear gassed them before........ so it's really the fault of the police.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

The business owners are the ones I feel sorry for. Who will help them rebuild if they stay or will they move someplace else instead?

heavyhitter1k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    My wife and I had a really good discussion about this this morning.How can they riot and be upset with the evidence that was presented. If you don't want to get shot, don't act like a thug and assault a cop. Pretty easy rules to follow...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    :facepalm:

Same 5-10 peaceful protestors that immediately began throwing rocks and bottles at the police?
    Remember, they were wearing masks because the jack booted thugs tear gassed them before........ so it's really the fault of the police.

Wait, weren't gas masks on the "banned" list in the protestors' "Rules of Engagement" that both sides apparently agreed to? Man, I hate cheaters...

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    CNN reporter also said that most social trends start with blacks and move to whites, like hip hop and wearing baggy pants. But, he added, the wearing of masks was started by WHITES. So, I ask, are whites to blame for the looters wearing masks?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom