• Status
    Not open for further replies.

John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    No matter the decision I just hope the right one was made and that whatever protests take place that they are done so peacefully. Hopefully they make the announcement today so all the talking heads will stop speculating.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just recieved several news updates...jury has reached a verdict. Decision will be announced later tonight.

From USA TODAY
    Reports: Ferguson grand jury has made decision
    Reports: Ferguson grand jury has made decision

From the article:
    "Ferguson Mayor James Knowles III has said the city was making plans for the announcement for months. "Either way, somebody is going to be upset -- one side or another," he said."

The difference being, one side will voice their displeasure in a civilized manner, while the other side will take to the streets and burn and break things.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    They are saying that the might not release the evidence if the officer is not charged!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"They" are just talking out of "their" anal orifices. They don't know anything. The normal procedure is for Grand Jury proceedings to remain unreleased. McCollough has said that he will seek to release the proceedings/evidence, but that action must be signed off by a Judge.

Until the GJ decision is announced, it's all moot, because nothing can happen until then, and if they return a True Bill, nothing will be released until after the trial.

Sounds like "they" are just trying to stir up unneeded drama.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    "They" are just talking out of "their" anal orifices. They don't know anything. The normal procedure is for Grand Jury proceedings to remain unreleased. McCollough has said that he will seek to release the proceedings/evidence, but that action must be signed off by a Judge.

Until the GJ decision is announced, it's all moot, because nothing can happen until then, and if they return a True Bill, nothing will be released until after the trial.

Sounds like "they" are just trying to stir up unneeded drama.

Yep. Plenty of drama to go around in this thing already. No need to add more.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    "They" are just talking out of "their" anal orifices.

And to continue that trend:D...

If the GJ had returned a "true bill", they woulda just came out and said it. That they made an announcement that a decision had been reached, but they're gonna announce it later, tells me that they are stallin. Let schools get kids home. Let people get home from work. Then drop the BOMB.

If I'm right, Black Friday shoppin will be comin a few days early in Ferguson this year.:rolleyes:

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I got a feeling this is going to be sadly entertaining.......you should go read some tweets from the gangstas in Chicago, they sound like they are ready to declare war.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Decision will be announced later tonight.

These things take time. In addition to the time difference on the other side of the Mississippi there are logistical issues. Dear Leader is sharing his most experienced handlers to assist in this sensitive issue.

Univision has a very busy broadcast schedule and can't just drop coverage of a football (soccer) game because some government official wants to speak.

Obama-Univision.jpg

In addition, they are trying to line up that interpreter from South Africa so there is absolutely no confusion about what is being said.

14.si.jpg

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    And to continue that trend:D...

If the GJ had returned a "true bill", they woulda just came out and said it. That they made an announcement that a decision had been reached, but they're gonna announce it later, tells me that they are stallin. Let schools get kids home. Let people get home from work. Then drop the BOMB.

If I'm right, Black Friday shoppin will be comin a few days early in Ferguson this year.:rolleyes:

Hey, I like where you're going with this. If they were to clear the innocents out first before dropping............wait...........you meant "the news" didn't you. :(

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Hey, I like where you're going with this. If they were to clear the innocents out first before dropping............wait...........you meant "the news" didn't you. :(

Oh, you are a baaaaaaad duck. To have a thought like that. Shame on you.;)

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    What does 4.5 signify? It'll be interesting to know who their PR handler is?

The four and a half hours Brown's body was in the street before being picked up by the livery.

(Of course, they never mention that the livery truck couldn't actually get TO the body any sooner than that, because there was so much shooting from the "peaceful" protesters that the police couldn't even process the scene, and instructed the livery driver to avoid the scene until it was safe for them to be there.)

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    The four and a half hours Brown's body was in the street before being picked up by the livery.

(Of course, they never mention that the livery truck couldn't actually get TO the body any sooner than that, because there was so much shooting from the "peaceful" protesters that the police couldn't even process the scene, and instructed the livery driver to avoid the scene until it was safe for them to be there.)

<Insert comment that signifies my displeasure but doesn't get me banned from INGO>

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    The whole "body in the street for hours" deal has puzzled me since the start of this whole debacle. I have never been on a homicide scene, or a police action shooting scene, where the body was removed before all the evidence was processed. It takes crime lab an hour or so to arrive, once the initial event occurs and then they take hours to process the scene. 4.5 hours for the body to lay there is not uncommon, and actually is properly aligned with the necessary time frame to complete the initial at-scene investigation. Even the crime shows on Discovery ID and whatnot show this as commonplace. :dunno:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The whole "body in the street for hours" deal has puzzled me since the start of this whole debacle. I have never been on a homicide scene, or a police action shooting scene, where the body was removed before all the evidence was processed. It takes crime lab an hour or so to arrive, once the initial event occurs and then they take hours to process the scene. 4.5 hours for the body to lay there is not uncommon, and actually is properly aligned with the necessary time frame to complete the initial at-scene investigation. Even the crime shows on Discovery ID and whatnot show this as commonplace. :dunno:

I don't think the average "outraged citizen" in Ferguson watches Discovery. At best they're judging by the crime dramas where the murder, investigation, trial and sentencing takes 60 minutes (minus commercials).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom