• Status
    Not open for further replies.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    just popped up on my FB that the PD is telling gun stores to quit selling and remove the guns from the stores for awhile.

Sounds like Monday night, Tuesday or Wednesday will be it... they can't be expecting them to lock them up at 10pm on a Sunday.

Do most gun stores even have the safe big enough to hold ALL the blued steel inventory?

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    not sure about the safe but the article i read said they were loading them up in trailers and completely removing them from the store.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Protestors aren't going to rob a gun store. A gang banger, thug crook, yeah. A protester (real)will be peaceful. you can gaurd your inventory. Lock your inventory. Sell your product.

Bluejeeper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Montgomery County
    It's going to be more than just protestors out in the streets.

I think we'll just have to agree to disagree here. Same end result, different means. Keeping guns out of bad guys hands is the ultimate goal here.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    It's going to be more than just protestors out in the streets.

I think we'll just have to agree to disagree here. Same end result, different means. Keeping guns out of bad guys hands is the ultimate goal here.
    It's all good! We can agree to disagree. This America! :patriot:

Bluejeeper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Montgomery County
    It's all good! We can agree to disagree. This America! :patriot:

You're right this is America......

wait...doesn't that mean we have to call for legislation of stuff we don't agree with??? You know, for the children

And for the record, I'd hypothetically be more than happy to help guard your hypothetical fully stocked gunshop if need be :yesway:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    You're right this is America......

wait...doesn't that mean we have to call for legislation of stuff we don't agree with??? You know, for the children

And for the record, I'd hypothetically be more than happy to help guard your hypothetical fully stocked gunshop if need be :yesway:

Me too. :rockwoot:

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Protestors aren't going to rob a gun store. A gang banger, thug crook, yeah. A protester (real)will be peaceful. you can gaurd your inventory. Lock your inventory. Sell your product.

In the chaos of a riot it is hard to control or keep separate the protesters form the rioters. This is because it becomes a Pack Mentality thing where many of those "peaceful Protesters" become Rioters in the spur of the moment.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    In the chaos of a riot it is hard to control or keep separate the protesters form the rioters. This is because it becomes a Pack Mentality thing where many of those "peaceful Protesters" become Rioters in the spur of the moment.

See the light! Why can't it work the other way?

...it becomes a Pack Mentality thing where many of those "Rioters" become "peaceful Protesters"in the spur of the moment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom