• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I'm still holding out hope. When the Grand Jury does not indict the officer I'm betting the masks people of Ferguson will not riot, but break out in a flash mob and start dancing to " It's all about the bass about the bass no treble!":bacondance::bacondance::bacondance:

Last edited:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I'm still holding out hope. When the Grand Jury does not indict the officer I'm betting the masks people of Ferguson will not riot, but break out in a flash mob and start dancing to " It's all about the bass about the bass no tremble!":bacondance::bacondance::bacondance:

Dude - What are you drinking?

I want some...:):

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    6431bb.jpg

Dis gon b good.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Hmmmm, Fox just panned a "peaceful" protestor wearing a gas mask?

Was he throwing rocks? Breaking things? Judging from the last time that there were protests, both peaceful and not, a gas mask seems like a prudent thing to have. The cops were a bit too free with the use of teargas against people who were being peaceful and the press.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Was he throwing rocks? Breaking things? Judging from the last time that there were protests, both peaceful and not, a gas mask seems like a prudent thing to have. The cops were a bit to free with the use of teargas against people who were being peaceful and the press.
    Stupid games stupid prizes!

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Was he throwing rocks? Breaking things? Judging from the last time that there were protests, both peaceful and not, a gas mask seems like a prudent thing to have. The cops were a bit too free with the use of teargas against people who were being peaceful and the press.

The "protesters" have balloons filled with Pee and what they call "The Special Ones". (don't know)
    They're lucky I'm not a cop. Teargas wouldn't be my first response.

Q- How do you know this? :dunno:
    A - I've been watching protest tweets for weeks now. They were never planning a peaceful protest.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    peacful protesters don't cover their faces! Again, stupid games, stupid prizes! If you have to cover your face, it's NOT exercising your rights, it's rioting!

No, rioting is rioting. Covering your face is nothing like causing property damage. And wearing a gas mask in the face of overzealous cops who have already shown a propensity to use tear gas against peaceful people is a prudent thing, not rioting. Maybe the cops will take your advice, too and unmask. Plenty of them are wearing face masks.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    If this is true, the police should be held liable for damages, theft and injuries to business owners. Telling gun stores to cease sales when there are about to be protests, and a decent chance of rioters in some areas, is unconscionable. Granted the info came from a gun store clerk, but even they're occasionally right.

VIDEO: Woman Not Allowed To Buy Gun In Ferguson Because Darren Wilson Won’t Be Indicted | The Free Thought Project
    I'm kinda thinking that if you lived in Ferguson, and it JUST NOW occurred to you that you might need a firearm to protect yourself and your property, you probably are a little too slow to safely operate a firearm. I dunno, just thinking out loud.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom