Not open for further replies.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I have no reason to suspect otherwise, unless they actually engage in criminal behaviour. Seen plenty of protests with hundred of people wearing masks of all types that did absolutely nothing violent. We don't engage in precrime in this country, no matter how much some might want us, too.

Yeah, those "peaceful" protesters are already blocking intersections, flashing guns, etc.

Those "peaceful" protesters have already been spitting on police officers.

Those "peaceful" protesters injured a journalist by throwing a rock at his head.

Those "peaceful" protesters were playing games in front of the Ferguson PD, blocking the road, then running back to the sidewalk when challenged. That's what the dipwad DC journalist was doing, so that he could claim that he was arrested for "exercising his first amendment rights from the sidewalk".

And all of that is just within the past two days, *before* the announcement.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Here we go...
    Dis-Gon-Be-Good-Chair-Reaction-Gif_zps337064d2.gif

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Anybody see the Hurt Locker? Scene where the military pulls taxi driver out & roughshod him up a bit (I'm old, can't remember exactly), & comment was made "If he wasn't a terrorist, he is now".

The statement "If they weren't racists before, they are now", is all this Ferguson Filth is doing. We are running backwards to racial division @ warp speed. It really saddens me, I'm amazed how blind & ignorant these animals are, & that's directed at any race that ignores the truth & only wants to riot & terrorize!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom