Not open for further replies.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I had not thought about it from this angle. I hope someone looks it to it!

Of course they are - via the DOJ CRS (Community Relations Service). The CRS also funded the initial protests in Sanford, FL (as in, purchased venues, etc.).

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    "Could come", so after all the evidence is presented how long do they have to decide?

Good question. There appears to be mention of acquiescence to the "48-hour notice" demand from the petulant children... er, "protesters", and we're already within 48 hours of Friday afternoon. So, I don't know.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    "Could come", so after all the evidence is presented how long do they have to decide?

Friday announcement is making sense. I think it has more to do with planning of the timing rather than evidence at this point.

My guess is they have probably already decided. Probably just dotting their i's and crossing their t's so they don't get challenged on a procedural error. In addition, I would imagine the members of the Grand Jury need time to make some personal protection plans. Probably leave town and with Thanksgiving they could be gone for a full week.

Announcement on Friday gives those that want to peacefully protest their chance to exercise their right over the weekend but start working their way back home for work and then the holidays with their families. Weather forecast is almost ideal with a cold, wet weekend predicted which will crush some of the enthusiasm and keep the protest smaller and shorter. If things get bad and schools have to close Monday, etc. it is a short week so the kids won't miss as much.

Friday also means the Nat'l Guard, extra police, private security, etc. can work a long weekend and then have a hope of being home for Thanksgiving. You make all those guys and gals hang out in the cold, wet weather too many days away from their families and they will have a poor attitude which may lead to unpeaceful interactions with unpeaceful protesters.

Add in the conspiracy theory that Obama and his handlers are pulling strings in the background on the timing to distract the media and citizens from his cluster.... illegal alien announcement.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    If you play a Nickleback song backwards you can hear the devil talking, but even worse, if you play it forwards you hear Nickleback.
    And the devil is probably just issuing a disclaimer that he is not now, nor has he ever been affiliated with such a horrible band, and would not try to hijack the souls of those who would listen to such a horrible band, after all, they obviously have enough problems without the devils help.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom