Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ......... Don't any of these people have jobs?.......

276172_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-I-See-What-You-Did-There_1280x800.jpg

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    as well as how to take notes and shoot video of police actions.

Wonder if these upstanding citizens who are being trained will also help take notes and shoot video of other protestors who are acting in Non-Civil disobedience ways.

Picture's of looters are not going to be nearly as popular as cops doing their jobs. So you know what the media will broadcast. they will show a cop wacking a thug with a batton. What they won't show is what lead up to that point. It's going to be all about how bad the cops are.

Bluejeeper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Picture's of looters are not going to be nearly as popular as cops doing their jobs. So you know what the media will broadcast. they will show a cop wacking a thug with a batton. What they won't show is what lead up to that point. It's going to be all about how bad the cops are.

Unfortunately, I think you are right and we are going to end up with the same misinformation as last time. Police are crazy and the protesters are all peaceful.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    as well as how to take notes and shoot video of police actions.

Wonder if these upstanding citizens who are being trained will also help take notes and shoot video of other protestors who are acting in Non-Civil disobedience ways.

No, and in fact, the fine, upstanding livestreamers actively avoid video-recording anything that would paint the "peaceful" protesters in a bad light. They police each other, and intimidate people into turning off their cameras during periods of wilding, or when they are planning/talking about mayhem.

One white-guilt college kid (a known protester) attended a planning meeting at a church. He was accused of video-recording the meeting, and was assaulted. One of the leaders, a clergywoman no less, stated that they needed to take his phone and delete any incriminating evidence. Must be the Lord's work she's doing there.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I heard they are going to release the evidence before the verdict. Anyone hear that?

According to McCollough (the PA), all evidence he can legally release will be released if/when the Grand Jury returns a No True Bill. So: after the decision is announced.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Yup, this morning I saw some protester leader tell the news guy that the police need to let the "protesters" loot without resistance since it is just "stuff".

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    You just made the list, buddy. And I don't like nobody touching my stuff. So just keep your meat-hooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. Also, I don't like nobody touching me. Now, any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    You just made the list, buddy. And I don't like nobody touching my stuff. So just keep your meat-hooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. Also, I don't like nobody touching me. Now, any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.

Lighten up...Frances...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    It isn't fair that some have so much and others so little. This is just another version of wealth redistribution.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I keep asking, but getting no answers!

Can someone please tell these protesters that the autopsy and evidence points to Brown attacking the officer?

Maybe they all haven't checked their mail, or seen this online? Surely they can't all be ignoring this... right? Right? Right?
    You can't let facts get in the way of a good riot!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No, and in fact, the fine, upstanding livestreamers actively avoid video-recording anything that would paint the "peaceful" protesters in a bad light. They police each other, and intimidate people into turning off their cameras during periods of wilding, or when they are planning/talking about mayhem.

One white-guilt college kid (a known protester) attended a planning meeting at a church. He was accused of video-recording the meeting, and was assaulted. One of the leaders, a clergywoman no less, stated that they needed to take his phone and delete any incriminating evidence. Must be the Lord's work she's doing there.

Where the heck are you getting that crap? He was white, he was there, and he was assaulted. Yes that's true, he was a victim of unsavory persons, but how him being a protester indicates he subscribes to "white guilt," is laughable and not based on anything.... You have no idea of that man's intentions. He could be an anarchist, he could have white guilt, he could believe the shooting was unjustified, you simply don't know. It this kind of nonsense that divides people. The people in Ferguson are making this about race.... and to most outsiders with a brain, it's clearly not. But you ARE also making this about race; so you aren't helping anything. Ferguson is about dumb people and smart people, people with open or shut eyes. Those that want to vilify the police vs those that who give them the benefit of the doubt. Don't fall into the trap of being the other side coin of this Ferguson nonsense.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom