Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Anyone have the spheres to leave such a comment under their own name under the article?
    How about I say it to their faces? In Chicago last week I had a candid discussion with some people who felt mike brown was killed unjustly. I told them they were idiots among other exchanges. They don't scare me. In not gonna be afraid of thugs

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Dr. Phil is having Mike Brown's mom and (I think) some friends or relatives of the choke hold guy from NY on tomorrow, along with representatives from the law enforcement community. Should be an interesting show. Can't always tell from the commercials, but Phil at one point says, "I always taught my sons to do whatever they needed to do to come home safe." Taken out of context, it's not clear to whom that was addressed.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Dr. Phil is having Mike Brown's mom and (I think) some friends or relatives of the choke hold guy from NY on tomorrow, along with representatives from the law enforcement community. Should be an interesting show. Can't always tell from the commercials, but Phil at one point says, "I always taught my sons to do whatever they needed to do to come home safe." Taken out of context, it's not clear to whom that was addressed.
    I'm not watching that goat rope... no way.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm not watching that goat rope... no way.

7b9c34e8075ab942bce59a5d641f716b1472009974.png

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle

It was a pretty good show. THe one part i really liked is dr phil did mention in so many words how some groups walk around with a chip on their shoulder and need to cooperate with cops get badge numbers and deal with errors later.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I felt traumatized by the Iranian Hostage Crisis during my freshman year at IU. Can I get an adjustment on my grades?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom