Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm sick of hearing about healing and reconciliation. The Ferguson animals couldn't care less about healing and reconciling. Mike Browns mother and step father don't give a damn about healing and reconciling. If they did they wouldn't have turned violent and they wouldn't allow themselves to speak such ignorant statements.

Mike Brown is dead because of Mike Brown. Darren Wilson won't ever be able to live his life properly because of Mike Brown. Do you see him crying for his justice? Is it not deserved?

There is a "we" but the "us vs them" won't ever let it be. I'll use my personal experience as example. When I moved to Indy 7.5 years ago I was the minority at my new job. I was treated unfairly, accused of being a racist and quickly realized I wouldn't be working there long. Did I cause a big uproar about racism and the treatment of the white man? No. Did I sue the company for the racist treatment I received? No. I healed and reconciled very quickly as I moved onto the awesome job I have now.

I grew up poor. My mother never had a good job. I remember going without, not getting Christmas presents even not having a winter coat one winter I'd grown bigger. We didn't get welfare. Had my grandpa not helped out we wouldn't have been able to be clothed and fed with a roof over our heads. I never for one day of my life had a father. I had plenty of cousins who were in trouble with drugs and other crime. There were plenty of people in my town that were into drugs and other crime.

These are all things many black people struggle with right?? That's what people, white and black, say when making excuses for their actions. It has been forced into me at school, on tv, in the news and in the workplace.

Guess what!!! I never once got in any trouble. I never once had a run in with the police. I never once stole anything. I never once thought I didn't have to work for what I want. I very easily could've taken the other path. I remember seeing kids do bad things and choosing not to join them.

If I can heal and reconcile as a child/teenager there isn't any reason why others can't.

You have to want it. It has to be in your heart.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    If you can get gofundme donations for not paying your business taxes, why not for being a victim of vandalism?

Oh ya -
    Any reason will do. As long as they feel sorry for you.
    Like being in a tornado, being in a flood, being a libertarian, being a cartoon character, being wrong all the time, etc...

You know, stuff like that....:):

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    I believe the whole Ferguson problem has been orchestrated and encouraged. Governor Nixon was unable to be contacted after his press conference Monday evening. He didn't reappear until Tuesday morning. This prevented the National Guard from being called in to assist with quelling the violence in Ferguson Monday night. The mayor of Ferguson was unable to contact the governor which forced them to take a defensive posture. Here's the link:

Ferguson mayor asks where National Guard was; Gov. Nixon pledges more : News

Either this was intentionally done or it was extreme negligence on the part of the governor.

It's sad that this was allowed to happen.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I believe the whole Ferguson problem has been orchestrated and encouraged. Governor Nixon was unable to be contacted after his press conference Monday evening. He didn't reappear until Tuesday morning. This prevented the National Guard from being called in to assist with quelling the violence in Ferguson Monday night. The mayor of Ferguson was unable to contact the governor which forced them to take a defensive posture. Here's the link:

Either this was intentionally done or it was extreme negligence on the part of the governor.

I do too, but by the media. Racial issues are hot topics, so it's in their best interests to play them up. For example, the KKK and BPP are tiny fringe groups, but whenever those idiots open their mouths, someone is going to print or televise it.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    I have seen some pics of people blocking roads in cities other than ferguson. So say you are on your way to work and you are the first vehicle to come to their human roadblock, what can you do? Is your only option to sit there until the police move them and be late for work? What if you came to a stop then idled forward so they can get out of the way? I think I know the answer but this would really p me off. I would want to move them out of my way either from in my truck or stop and get out to move them. I guess either way I would be the one going to jail?

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    I would find another way. The people in Ferguson looted, burned and flipped cars. I wouldn't even trust one person, with a crappy hand written sign, let alone a group large enough to block the street, after that garbage went down.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I have seen some pics of people blocking roads in cities other than ferguson. So say you are on your way to work and you are the first vehicle to come to their human roadblock, what can you do? Is your only option to sit there until the police move them and be late for work? What if you came to a stop then idled forward so they can get out of the way? I think I know the answer but this would really p me off. I would want to move them out of my way either from in my truck or stop and get out to move them. I guess either way I would be the one going to jail?

You hit someone with a moving vehicle purposefully, and you have a very good chance of ending up in the pokey. Call your boss, call the police, and let them handle it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Ah, Gov. Nixon pulled a Benghazi a la obama.
    He disappeared as well during that ****up and...... well......... you know.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    You hit someone with a moving vehicle purposefully, and you have a very good chance of ending up in the pokey. Call your boss, call the police, and let them handle it.
    While I agree with you, so far as I have seen, the MN driver has not been arrested OR charged? If I come upon something such as what happened outside Ferguson on the freeway that was blocked, I myself would "move" through as briskly, and safely, as possible! If they continue to block my way, AND I was starting to fear for my life or the lives of my family, ALL bets are OFF, I will run them down until my vehicle can travel no farther, and will take as many of them with me as possible! Peaceful protests, are just that, PEACEFUL, as soon as **** is thrown, or they beat on my vehicle as if they want to get to me, then they DIE, and until I run out of car and ammo, that is what will be!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    While I agree with you, so far as I have seen, the MN driver has not been arrested OR charged? If I come upon something such as what happened outside Ferguson on the freeway that was blocked, I myself would "move" through as briskly, and safely, as possible! If they continue to block my way, AND I was starting to fear for my life or the lives of my family, ALL bets are OFF, I will run them down until my vehicle can travel no farther, and will take as many of them with me as possible! Peaceful protests, are just that, PEACEFUL, as soon as **** is thrown, or they beat on my vehicle as if they want to get to me, then they DIE, and until I run out of car and ammo, that is what will be!
    Exactly!
    now if there's tons of people and I can't reverse or go foreward I'm bailing. Cars don't drive well with people stuck under them.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    This whole ferguson things just shows that these kind of people are all around. Something like that could kick off almost anywhere. Our tolerant society has allowed for these people to hold our country hostage and forced people to feel guilty. Well I don't feel guilty and any **** that I did give is now gone. I don't want to live in a community that welcomes all types, I want to surround myself with sane rational people who don't burn **** to the ground because they can.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom